Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel out of the loop. What’s this about mimi being rushed to hospital at Christmas???

Them donuts nice to see fran not declaring them as gifted too 🤦‍♀️ I know we all don’t like nay but I see fray doing a lot of what nay does she’s just more sneaky 🤣

Reactions: 5
Them donuts nice to see fran not declaring them as gifted too 🤦‍♀️ I know we all don’t like nay but I see fray doing a lot of what nay does she’s just more sneaky 🤣
I agree she’s doing the same, to be honest, she’s starting to annoy me too, she does all the covidiot stuff, she’s trying to be a ‘mummy influencer’ etc. Plastering her kids in their underwear all over social media too, I don’t like it.
However she does actually seem to enjoy to spend time with them and I like the fact she keeps their house etc off social media.

Reactions: 6
I agree she’s doing the same, to be honest, she’s starting to annoy me too, she does all the covidiot stuff, she’s trying to be a ‘mummy influencer’ etc. Plastering her kids in their underwear all over social media too, I don’t like it.
However she does actually seem to enjoy to spend time with them and I like the fact she keeps their house etc off social media.
Agree she’s a far better mother than nay by miles but just as stupid delusional and sneaky

I think her taste in clothing for the kids is really strange. Everything just looks massive on them or just tacky. And the little girls hair looks like a birds nest! I’ll stop being a cow now... back to Naomi 🤭

Reactions: 7
I think her taste in clothing for the kids is really strange. Everything just looks massive on them or just tacky. And the little girls hair looks like a birds nest! I’ll stop being a cow now... back to Naomi 🤭
I agree ok not liking Nay or owt but she always washes brushes her kids beautiful curls and rose looks like she’s never seen a hair brush 🙈

Reactions: 3
I agree ok not liking Nay or owt but she always washes brushes her kids beautiful curls and rose looks like she’s never seen a hair brush 🙈
and when they are dressed in normal kiddy clothes and not the tacky ott designer shite she doesn’t pick bad clothes either

Reactions: 3
Mimi up coughing again all night and Nay nay feels rough. But the nanny will be at theirs today and still no mention of a covid test. It’s irresponsible.

Mimi up all night coughing again, Nay nay down with the same, yet Jordan has gone to work 🥴 the whole family are so irresponsible

Is this family a joke ? How anyone can like her or Jordan as a matter of fact any of the banjo clan these days (minus papa banjo) they are all delusional they don’t care about who they could be infecting

She’s off to the gym.... I’m done! It might just be a common cold but it’s human decency to stay inside and not spread it when your so openly claiming to be ill

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can't hold it in any longer....what an absolute head. Honest to god, she's got no common sense whatsoever.

Really poorly but off down the gym.

Honestly, I'm speechless 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So she’s been moaning for days she’s poorly, Mimi is ill abs now SHES GOING TO THE GYM!!?? Is she an absolute bleeping idiot!!? How can she think people won’t think she’s dumb, especially during a pandemic!!?? YOURE ILL, STAY AT HOME YOU MORON!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I thought she didn’t like selfies?
Or her hair down 🙄🤣

Had a shower yesterday and put a filthy T-shirt of Jordan’s back on!

she’s gifted so much tit, has she not got something clean to put on! FFS!
They’re gifted sooo much I’m surprised they wash anything to wear it twice 😡

Reactions: 1
I thought the same! I don’t have the money they have but my daughter always looks nice with clothes and shoes that fit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That gym she goes to is full of covid deniers anyway or the "we are healthy we won't die its just like a cold 0.1%chance dying" brigade.ashlie doing lashes throughout lockdown,the worker/beautician zoe met up with multiple people throughout.her pt clearly broke it.its a posers gym on an industrial site.thats sister one was in the papers and fined for staying open wen meant to close

Reactions: 6
That gym she goes to is full of covid deniers anyway or the "we are healthy we won't die its just like a cold 0.1%chance dying" brigade.ashlie doing lashes throughout lockdown,the worker/beautician zoe met up with multiple people throughout.her pt clearly broke it.its a posers gym on an industrial site.thats sister one was in the papers and fined for staying open wen meant to close
As a side note I was a member of that gym years ago and its not a nice place unless you're part of the inner circle.
Sorry derailing!

Cant believe she's out when she's ill. Tests are so easy to get hold of (okay lateral flow but it'll give you an indication) why can't she do one? And showing so on her platform will probably encourage others to and stop the spread. But it'd ruin her content and social life if she's positive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.