Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cleaner twice a week?!! This girl needs help.
And who needs two deep cleans per week?! How dirty are they?!
Also curious about the fact (WE’VE had the cleaner since before I met Jord’. So not WE then, and why the hell did she need a cleaner when it was just her and she was working evenings as a waitress?! I call bullshit on that one.

Reactions: 5
I bet she’ll leave the kids with the nanny and join him on tour. It’s very much a family affair on a diversity tour. I think it’s 3 months next March

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen her Instagram reel for iconic London and saw she was using her fingers to apply her makeup (which is outdated as it is) but then saw the remnants of makeup under her nails 🤢 she is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Making Jordan get up at 5:30 with cass. Never met someone so lazy in all my life!!! He works every single day while she has a nanny 4 days a week to look after her kids!

Reactions: 13
It's Sunday, imoan has had most of the week off due to nanny doing the parenting (as usual) and a cleaner coming twice a week. Her only 'jobs is fannying about on insta...
Yet jordan who said he has been up everyday at 3am for kiss, and yesterday worked all day filming for diversity...has posted he had to get up early because of one of the kids. Surely imoan could of let him have a bloody sleep and could of got up instead???

Making Jordan get up at 5:30 with cass. Never met someone so lazy in all my life!!! He works every single day while she has a nanny 4 days a week to look after her kids!
Posted just after you, bloody shocking isn't it. Lazy witch

Reactions: 4
It's Sunday, imoan has had most of the week off due to nanny doing the parenting (as usual) and a cleaner coming twice a week. Her only 'jobs is fannying about on insta...
Yet jordan who said he has been up everyday at 3am for kiss, and yesterday worked all day filming for diversity...has posted he had to get up early because of one of the kids. Surely imoan could of let him have a bloody sleep and could of got up instead???

Posted just after you, bloody shocking isn't it. Lazy witch
I just can’t believe her! How does no one say anything to her!

She’s awake....only 3 hours after Jordan!! She’s honestly unbelievable!

Last edited:
I’ve just seen her Instagram reel for iconic London and saw she was using her fingers to apply her makeup (which is outdated as it is) but then saw the remnants of makeup under her nails 🤢 she is vile
Her hands will be spotless for applying make up let’s face it she does f all with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She clearly thinks she deserves a lie in because being a full time mum and full time worker is hard....

She tries to justify the nanny saying it’s no different to nursery/pre school...she has a nanny because she can have her for all hours, dinner and bed, she just can’t be bothered to do it all... she doesn’t do nursery yet because that would mean she’d have set hours and to pick her kids up... this way the nanny can just be there all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cass does not need a nap! I do not know any 3 year olds who still nap.
All 4 of mine droppwd the nap around 2, would be hard some days to keep them awake till bedtime but then tbey wouldngontonsleeo fine.
She is gonna nget a shock whem she realisis she has to look after them all day with no 2 hour nap.

Reactions: 8
Thought Cass was potty trained? Trained ‘his’self apparently!! Why is he in pull ups then???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we could we would all have a cleaner/nanny no we all wouldn't.
Until last year my partner had his own business he was in a very good position to for me not to work from the age my LG was 3, I could of had that I had what she has 4+ holidays a year (1 2xday break without lg rest with her)
But I chose not to I worked,cooked,cleaned and had my daughter.we are a team me and him and she is ours not some nanny's to bring up.
Naynay truly believes people are jealous when we really aint we just pitty the poor children who have been born to a selfish mother

Reactions: 11
I think he’s just in them for naps and night time (so she says) which I get as my son at 3.5 has only just stopped pull ups at night, although he dropped a nap at 2 (we didn’t force him to keep napping unlike Nay)

However- I’m a bit unsure about his potty training as why isn’t he wearing trousers? I get Mimi as she’s in a nappy but a potty trained child pees and then pulls their pants back up. I reckon Cass isn’t as trained as she lets on.

Thought Cass was potty trained? Trained ‘his’self apparently!! Why is he in pull ups then???

I can’t believe she said if we was in the position we would do the same thing...
Hand on heart I wouldn’t, I couldn’t imagine having someone else raise my child. Maybe it’s because I was so desperate for him & he is my absolute miracle. She openly says how they were accidents.
Its incredibly sad that the nanny even makes their meals, I love that time of the day where we sit as a family. What makes it worse is that she is talking about adding a 3rd. Please don’t be selfish Naomi... kids love being with their parents, if you do read here. Your honestly missing the best time of their lives, one day they won’t want to spend all their time with you! Make the most of it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cass sat in the living room in the middle of the day with a dummy....thought he didn’t have a dummy anymore

Reactions: 6
What’s the obsession with having the dummies surgically attached to them. You know she has it more for her to keep them quiet then them actually needing/wanting them

I think she’s too busy now with planning the wedding and admiring her teef she’s forgot about the dummies and how he potty trained his self...

I don’t know how one of her mates or family haven’t suggested ‘do you think they’re ready to drop their naps?’ At least Cass anyway!

• Haha
She’s like a stroppy child - binging on a take away big enough for 2 people and going to bed now... 1 day with your kids Naomi get a grip!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.