Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's put up a picture of her friends twins inside their house for cass's birthday, so not even just family round but friends too
I assume it's because you're allowed up to 30 for gatherings outside from today. I know they're inside but they'll just use the "we just popped in to get something/use the loo/wash hands" etc excuses

Reactions: 1
I assume it's because you're allowed up to 30 for gatherings outside from today. I know they're inside but they'll just use the "we just popped in to get something/use the loo/wash hands" etc excuses
The picture was from cass’s birthday at her house before restrictions were lifted

Reactions: 4
Nice to see the dummy shoved in again, and the ‘little huns’ are nicely tired out ready for forced bedtime at 6pm...

Reactions: 2
Sat in the car to have 5 minutes to herself....what’s wrong nay nay have you had to look after your own children today?

Reactions: 2
I still don’t understand how THEY’VE managed to have the same cleaner since before they got together! That doesn’t even make sense!

Why does Cass need to go prep school?? He teaches himself everything anyway!

Pozzy vibes only huns ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those kids are so bloody stunning. I don’t know how she doesn’t want to spend every waking minute just staring at their beautiful little faces - I couldn’t ever imagine wanting to spend so much time away from my baby and justifying it with pouting on Instagram once a day and calling it work. Surely Jordan has to wake up and see her for what she is before he’s chained to her for life. Poor chap!

Reactions: 6
They really are such beautiful children. They’re lively, energetic, want to play... yet to her those are things that she just can’t handle. Documenting a tantrum like it’s a big deal. Kids tantrum, most days, you just get on with it. I really don’t know why Jordan seems to pander to her behaviour. Maybe he thinks he’s punching? Or maybe he’s just got an easy life, he gives her what she wants and he gets to go off and do all things he needs to do... work/dance/presenting etc.

Those kids are so bloody stunning. I don’t know how she doesn’t want to spend every waking minute just staring at their beautiful little faces - I couldn’t ever imagine wanting to spend so much time away from my baby and justifying it with pouting on Instagram once a day and calling it work. Surely Jordan has to wake up and see her for what she is before he’s chained to her for life. Poor chap!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her insta from boredom, I actually can't believe she took her little girl home from a class for basically enjoying herself and behaving like a child. "she was excitable" "wasn't participating, she was happy to be free" - She is still a baby! My daughter is small and still does her own thing most of the time in Ballet. Bloody ridiculous I'm the first to say my toddlers are hard work but jesus she hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 3
My god my heart breaks for them kids.
They are probably playing up because they re craving some attention from their mum or dad. Mimi was excited to be out at a class with her mummy, but she got taken home to the nanny because she was too excited.

• Sad
Wow mimi was excited and running about like children do so she took her home early!

I’m in shock. I understand leaving a class early if your child is screaming and crying but to take her home because she was excited? Bet the Nanny will be on Ballet duty from now on.
Naomi needs to get a grip! They are CHILDREN!!!! What does she expect?! Maybe if you took them out to the park/farms etc instead of lakeside they wouldn’t tantrum. She is honestly a spoilt princess.

And the fact she said that’s why there’s no pictures, you don’t need to document every part of their life! My husband works away so if I take my little boy out I’ll take photo sometimes to send to him so he’s not missing out but other times I just let us enjoy the park or zoo etc! Kids want you joining in their fun with them.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories! such a bleep

‘I don’t come on here to moan anymore!’ Are you bleeping joking???
She uses Insta to moan or to boast! Literally nothing else! Her ads are tit! She drains my soul!
jordan needs to wake the duck up before they marry! Or atleast sign a prenup! She’s after everything!
She is bleeping relentless! Those poor kids!! She can relax now she hasn’t got to ‘parent’ she can hand them over to the nanny!

honestly dick of her bleeping face!

Oh ‘hi’ Naomi 👋🏼 obviously checking here again! I’m not trolling you! Stating facts!

Reactions: 8
“I am human, I am a normal Mum”

no, imoan.... normal mums love and cherish spending time with their kids

• Heart
All she does is moan and indirectly complain about her children (Sunday for example). Doesn’t she realise the reason her children are behaving this way is they are fed up, understimulated & unhappy. A child isn’t “bad” they are minsunderstood. Mimi wasn’t being bad at ballet, she was just excited to be somewhere other than that playroom or lakeside. I wish she would stop calling them tantrums and actually educate herself on why her children are behaving like this. They can’t express themselves or regulate their emotions. The moment you choose to understand, life gets easier. Being a mum isn’t always easy, but you make it easier by learning about their development and how to understand them when they can’t tell you. My heart breaks for the way she is treating them and not letting them just be themselves and have fun.

one of my daughters favourite things to do is going to the park, running around, picking up leaves, acorns and pine cones, seeing the pond and if there are ducks that day. You don’t need to spend money, you just have to engage and let them explore and learn about the world in their own way. They live right beside the woods and there is so much potential for learning, play and burning off steam ready for a nap.

It’s alright she’s off on a date night now while the nanny gives her children’s dinner and puts them to bed!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All she does is moan and indirectly complain about her children (Sunday for example). Doesn’t she realise the reason her children are behaving this way is they are fed up, understimulated & unhappy. A child isn’t “bad” they are minsunderstood. Mimi wasn’t being bad at ballet, she was just excited to be somewhere other than that playroom or lakeside. I wish she would stop calling them tantrums and actually educate herself on why her children are behaving like this. They can’t express themselves or regulate their emotions. The moment you choose to understand, life gets easier. Being a mum isn’t always easy, but you make it easier by learning about their development and how to understand them when they can’t tell you. My heart breaks for the way she is treating them and not letting them just be themselves and have fun.

one of my daughters favourite things to do is going to the park, running around, picking up leaves, acorns and pine cones, seeing the pond and if there are ducks that day. You don’t need to spend money, you just have to engage and let them explore and learn about the world in their own way. They live right beside the woods and there is so much potential for learning, play and burning off steam ready for a nap.
But how will she show off if she isn’t spending money?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone pls tell me what she's done to her teeth ?!?!! Omg
Her teeth cost money (which she told us all she paid for herself... of course not Jordan 🤣

Another date night- Nanny puts the children to bed and dinner, she’s definitely not a 9-5 nanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.