Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have Jordan under some sort of spell- if he thinks Naomi does the ‘tough’ mum job he’s delusional. She has a nanny, a cleaner and doesn’t have to work and spends a lot of the week away from her kids doing leisure activities. I’m not saying those mamas who have all that aren’t decent mums because they still put everything into their children. But Naomi I think finds motherhood tough in a different way- even with all that help as she’s not a natural mum at all. I mean crying down the phone to your fiancé after one day with them doesn’t quite seem right!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Them invites is it just me who thinks it should say Jordan and Naomi ? I did with ours looks odd saying Naomi and Jordan she’s always got to dominate everything

Reactions: 7
Them invites is it just me who thinks it should say Jordan and Naomi ? I did with ours looks odd saying Naomi and Jordan she’s always got to dominate everything
I think the traditional way is to have the brides name first tbh. She’s crossed the month out though like we wouldn’t be able to them work it out? It has to be Nov 21, August 22 or May 23 and my money is on the August.

Reactions: 5
I think the traditional way is to have the brides name first tbh. She’s crossed the month out though like we wouldn’t be able to them work it out? It has to be Nov 21, August 22 or May 23 and my money is on the August.
Oh I’m not that traditional 🤣 I didn’t know the woman’s name was 1st lol. Same with birthday and Xmas cards I always write the hubby’s name 1st. Yes I’m betting august too

i just don’t think motherhood comes naturally to her. I fully believe Jordan is a great father, you can see how animated the children are around him, they’re always next to him, playing or eating. The night Cass had his terror it was Jordan that ended up sleeping next to him but I bet nay was saying just ignore him and going back to sleep herself. She just comes across very cold. She has hinted at things in her past and I’d say she has trauma from her own childhood that affects how she is.

I think jordan does everything he can to be a great parent and I think she’s spun a line to him - she initially said they got their nanny because she was struggling, mentioned her mental health and how she’d had sepsis etc. Yet clearly they got their nanny so she can do as she pleases like she isn’t a mother. She’s only interested in herself. There are mums who would give their arm to stay at home with their children but she actively chooses to spend as much time away from them as possible. I don’t think Jordan dares say anything as she’d have a breakdown. She had one day with them and put online she was calling Jordan crying that she couldn’t cope - whether she thought it was funny, I’d be quite alarmed if my friend did that. It’s ok to have challenging and difficult days, but it feels and comes across differently when she says it because she says it whenever she has them alone. I think she loves the weekends because Jordan takes over and she’s off the hook. He doesn’t see her parenting to know what’s really going on, he’s not often home and when he is, he’s taking control. She thinks hinting about a 3rd baby is funny - she just really needs to focus on the two she has.

Reactions: 9
Literally came on to say! I thought the first initial came first so J before N! No one comes before princess Naynay tho

Reactions: 3
Literally came on to say! I thought the first initial came first so J before N! No one comes before princess Naynay tho
As above, it is traditionally the bride's name that goes first so they've been done right lol

Reactions: 1
Traditional the invites come from the brides parents so they would put thwir daughters name first.
These days most come from the couple themselves so i suppose the order doesnt mattwr.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, why? Why do people do this? Post a story, its shared so they share it again...especially couples 🙄 just screams insecurity and the way she’s put it’s happening, almost like she’s expecting him to back out or change his mind? Its like she thinks now the save the dates are printed he can’t back out 😂 Its baffling to me but maybe I’m just secure with my partner

I’m certain she’s already said the wedding is next year as she posted about a videographer not being available, I mean, can you imagine any wedding supplier NOT keeping their diary free for the banjo wedding 🥱
B83974C8-5CAB-417E-81C9-B0F5EF14ACAD.png

Reactions: 6
It’s massive insecurity, Nay tags Jordan in her selfies 🤣 if she were a dog she’d pee on him to mark her territory... if he wasn’t in diversity she wouldn’t look twice at him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her kids are being needy.... that’s cos you’re their mother Naomi who’s out galavanting by herself most of the week 🙄 she clearly reads here very often judging by “ovvy” being used, she knows we mention her stupid phrases.... hey Naomi!! 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
On the edge of my seat about this “huge secret” 🤭
She loves to hint about a 3rd baby so her ovvy-ing is either to throw people or to suggest something else. Hate to break it to you imoan but we knew about your new house ages ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her question and answers she always comes across so badly! I think it’s because she tries to be real but really she’s just not in any way.

Reactions: 5
So the nanny works 4 days a week And basically does everything 😂 shes saying she works the nanny around her schedule if she needs her to stay later or overnight....what schedule she doesn’t have a job!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.