Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because she had to be alone with her own children all day that’s a bad day and she’s ordered a massive takeaway. It’s almost like she’s resentful Jordan is out working, you know to earn the money she needs to employ their nanny and buy all the crap designer stuff.

Cass is 3, he clearly doesn’t need naps anymore but she’s still forcing them. He’s about to start prep school, isn’t potty trained, still has a dummy and still has an afternoon nap. She needs to get a grip and realise she’s failing her child. The other parents are going to laugh her out of there.

How fortunate she is to be safe, eating food, without a worry in the world when this week there have been two children die in the U.K. in tragic circumstances that has been very present in the news along with the awful situation happening with Israel and Palestine. But as long as she’s had her dominoes and is in bed before 9 she’s all good 🙄

Reactions: 11
With Jordan being away a lot and he seems like he is actually a decent parent, if I was Naomi I would want to spend as much time as I could with my kids to compensate for that... she see’s it the opposite way and the kids barely have their mummy or daddy around. Nice one Neigh 👎🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She massively resents Jordan for working so much but wants the life it gives!
Can’t have it all naynay

Reactions: 5
Almost like she’s doing it now because of what she reads on here! She’s making herself look stupid 🙄
I can imagine the 3rd baby announcement now “ovvy we are preggy with sproggy number 3”

The big secret this week “ovvy we are BUYING a massivvvv house with accys of land, we have never rented 😘✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I kind of didn’t get that comment - we have never rented... AND?

hi guysssss, Jallys, ovvy, Bally’s and stennys... surely she’s trolling us 🤣🤣
please can we try to get a thread title out of this 🤣🤣

Yeah I kind of didn’t get that comment - we have never rented... AND?
It’s the way she so bluntly said it... she could have said ‘no me and Jord havent rented as we luckily have always been able to buy’...

• Haha
hi guysssss, Jallys, ovvy, Bally’s and stennys... surely she’s trolling us 🤣🤣
please can we try to get a thread title out of this 🤣🤣

It’s the way she so bluntly said it... she could have said ‘no me and Jord havent rented as we luckily have always been able to buy’...
uhh she’s just a weirdo!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she said if we was in the position we would do the same thing...
Hand on heart I wouldn’t, I couldn’t imagine having someone else raise my child. Maybe it’s because I was so desperate for him & he is my absolute miracle. She openly says how they were accidents.
Its incredibly sad that the nanny even makes their meals, I love that time of the day where we sit as a family. What makes it worse is that she is talking about adding a 3rd. Please don’t be selfish Naomi... kids love being with their parents, if you do read here. Your honestly missing the best time of their lives, one day they won’t want to spend all their time with you! Make the most of it
Same no one is raising my child but me she is my everything I’m so amazed I was lucky enough to have her. I would hate not to be the one who cooks and does her baths etc. She shouldn’t have had children she is too selfish.

• Heart
She better get the nanny to start earlier if mimi is waking up early. God forbid imoan has to get up with her own child!

Reactions: 4
She better get the nanny to start earlier if mimi is waking up early. God forbid imoan has to get up with her own child!
And the early mornings are nothing at all to do with the long daytime naps yesterday as imoan couldn't cope on her own...and the 6pm bedtime, if not earlier 🙄 let alone the lack of actually being active and even going out of the house yesterday...no, just blame it on sleep regression 😂

And the early mornings are nothing at all to do with the long daytime naps yesterday as imoan couldn't cope on her own...and the 6pm bedtime, if not earlier 🙄 let alone the lack of actually being active and even going out of the house yesterday...no, just blame it on sleep regression 😂
Imoan blames everything on a ‘regression’... she doesn’t realise her kids are humans. Put them to bed early they’ll wake early. I literally don’t know one 3 year old who still naps regularly like she tries to make Cass. Most are in pre school or nursery. I wonder if the nanny forces Cass to nap?

Reactions: 6
Imoan blames everything on a ‘regression’... she doesn’t realise her kids are humans. Put them to bed early they’ll wake early. I literally don’t know one 3 year old who still naps regularly like she tries to make Cass. Most are in pre school or nursery. I wonder if the nanny forces Cass to nap?
Imagine prep school, and him asking for his dummy and to go for a nap 😳😂 it just wouldn't happen...he will come on leaps and bounds I'm sure, she seems to treat him like a baby

Reactions: 2
Imagine prep school, and him asking for his dummy and to go for a nap 😳😂 it just wouldn't happen...he will come on leaps and bounds I'm sure, she seems to treat him like a baby
Yes all her language is the babies. Neither of them are babies anymore. She needs to let them grow up!

Yes all her language is the babies. Neither of them are babies anymore. She needs to let them grow up!
But letting them grow up means parenting them! Nay Nay prefers the baby stage, dummies, nappies and naps and not having to entertain them!

And she's put up a picture of her friends twins inside their house for cass's birthday, so not even just family round but friends too

Cass with a dummy shoved in his mouth yet again!!
Aside from anything else, prolonged use of a dummy will affect his teeth and his speech.
She’s going to have quite a battle to get him properly toilet trained, weaned off naps and dummy free before ‘prep school’ starts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.