Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the nanny works 4 days a week And basically does everything šŸ˜‚ shes saying she works the nanny around her schedule if she needs her to stay later or overnight....what schedule she doesnā€™t have a job!!!
Why would she have needed the nanny overnight? Weā€™ve literally been in lockdown? šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just had to block her, I honestly canā€™t stand her bullshit and lies.

Nai you are a tit mum and no one buys the bullshit you come out with. Try and get a job in the real world where you actually have to leave your house, travel (not a honeymoon and only leaving your kids for 10 days because you think longer would be hard), put your children into childcare and have genuine worries in your life then come back and be relatable.

twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor naynay, she has SUCH a tough life, we must all feel sorry for her...all those coffee dates having, hair appointments.....such a tough life, almost brings tears to my eyes how hard she has it.

Reality....having a nanny whenever you fancy, no money worries as a husband earns plenty, not having to actively work a job while looking after a house and kids. The whole spiel about being an influencer is just lame šŸ˜†šŸ˜† I think she's trying trying convince herself it's hard work rather than anyone else, we all know it's just shite šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Someone asked about the close age gap and how she copes.....err she doesnā€™t cope thatā€™s why they virtually have a live in nanny. The way she says the nanny means she can do things like go for lunch or to the gym, like itā€™s a couple of times a month not everyday šŸ˜‚ and as for saying she works alongside the nanny and does the housework/washing, she clearly forgot sheā€™s said they have a cleaner. These are tasks normal people manage perfectly fine around jobs AND children.

I think her q&as just come across bitchy and arrogant, looking down on her pauper followers. The bit she said about influencers and how if you were offered to work from home and get paid youā€™d jump at it, but implying itā€™s only for special people. Wouldnā€™t want to be an influencer, sell my soul, integrity, privacy and family for a couple Ā£Ā£Ā£s. No thanks love, you can keep your crappy life and horse teeth.

And as for saying the nanny does their meals and bathes them, as I said previously was obvious as sheā€™s never there...hi nay nay šŸ¤­
Couldnā€™t possibly have the children being cared for by their own mother. But apparently wants more children. Gotta keep the nanny in a job and all that šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
The more she opens her mouth the more of a head I realise she is!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just had to block her, I honestly canā€™t stand her bullshit and lies.

Nai you are a tit mum and no one buys the bullshit you come out with. Try and get a job in the real world where you actually have to leave your house, travel (not a honeymoon and only leaving your kids for 10 days because you think longer would be hard), put your children into childcare and have genuine worries in your life then come back and be relatable.

twit
If she wanted a 10 day honeymoon, should have got married before you have your kids Nai. Seriously!! Leaving the kids you barely see for 10 days. Especially as Jordan is gonna be away so much on tour at somepoint too.

Oh man and using self care as an excuse to never be around your kids.
Yes it is important. But so is actually seeing your kids.

A 10 day honeymoon as they donā€™t want to be away from the kids too long!
ARE YOU bleeping JOKING ME!
Iā€™m sorry itā€™s absolutely disgusting!!! They are so young! Even a week to them is too long!
why not do a honeymoon WITH them! After all you chose to have kids before marriage! Whoops no stand corrected you had two accidents because you are that bleeping stupid!

is it me or does this wedding feel really rushed! Like she needs to be a banjo or she needs to do it before he realises what a selfish useless human she is!

Iā€™m literally sick of her! Sheā€™s proper bleeping irritating!

i reckon the nanny does all the washing and ironing in the 2-3 hour nap gaps! Then the cleaners in!

Naomi literally is a tit content erm creator erm! yeah cool!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said the cleaners amazing....clearly not hun...because your house always looks a state!

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Pipsqueak12 its not like they couldnā€™t afford to take someone on the honeymoon like a family member or the nanny, IF they wanted some time as a couple or to go out in the evening for dinner once the babies were asleep and they didnā€™t want to use the on-site nanny/hotel nanny for example. I honestly couldnā€™t do it, they say once you have a child itā€™s like your heart starts walking around outside of your body and itā€™s so true!

I think she loves the idea of being an influencer but she is so tit at it, so unnatural and jumbles along, pausing and adding in erm all the time. Is it seriously so hard for her to upload stories about an ā€œamazingā€ product and add some swipe ups. She doesnā€™t even know the meaning of hard work.
We all know sheā€™s desperate to get Jordan down the aisle so itā€™s a done deal and sheā€™s set up for life. She seems so insecure and Iā€™ve said it before, she mentioned on her q&a about bad memories from her childhood, and I maintain a lot of what she puts out is trying to show off (maybe to bullies from high school). I didnā€™t have a bad time at school but couldnā€™t give a duck about anyone I went with. I left 15 years ago and Iā€™m happy in my life. I keep things private and donā€™t feel the need to blast everywhere what Iā€™m doing. If sheā€™s as happy as she says she is, she would be happy, she wouldnā€™t need to say it or try to show it. Sheā€™d just be it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Maybe Iā€™m a bigger bleep than she is but anybody that has a traditional church or ā€˜chapelā€™ wedding and theyā€™ve had kids/sex/ out of wedlock... whatā€™s the point?!? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NAOMI THE LAZY COW
I came here to post this too šŸ˜‚

Wants to go on honeymoon for 10 days because she doesn't want to be away from the kids too long?! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø 10 days away from my kids would kill me and I wouldn't enjoy myself in any way, shape or form.

So the nanny is there 4 days a week and Jordan is mostly there at weekends, so she has one day a week where she actually has to parent her children and more often than not ends up taking them out with another mummy friend. Although even on that one day she was alone she moaned about it and cried to Jordan on the phone.

I'm starting to think she genuinely needs help, not even in a bitchy way but surely she needs guidance and help to deal with whatever issues she's facing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ā€œIā€™m just grateful to be genuinely happyā€
Why does she keep going on about being happy when itā€™s obvious sheā€™s really not.

She just had to add in that theyā€™ve worked SO hard to be privileged so they can have a cleaner and a nanny and if anyone else had the chance, would do the same.

Actually no nay nay, I adore my daughter and I am incredibly lucky to be a stay at home mum. I appreciate every single day that I donā€™t have to spend time away from her, that I donā€™t have to juggle work alongside her like many do, that I get to just enjoy our time together. There is nothing in the world that would make me want a nanny. If Iā€™d had a job that meant I needed a nanny once I had children Iā€™d have given up the job. My child is mine and I want to be present. Money isnā€™t everything and money doesnā€™t make you happy.

And you havenā€™t worked hard. You worked hard to ensure you got someone with money, thatā€™s about it.

If working hard means moving to essex, becoming a ā€˜sugar hut hunnyā€™- dating a just above a z lister then ā€˜accidentallyā€™ fallen pregnant twice then sheā€™s worked really hard hasnā€™t she!!

The only way she grew her Insta was because sheā€™s associated with him. Her content is horrendous and she comes across like a spoiled princess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.