Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has always been like mowgli and will dart in the garden with no shoes on, it's been an endless battle summer after summer but we persevere, make him put them on (and threaten to staple them to his feet every time šŸ¤£). But never have his feet got so dirty they leave marks like that on the door! That tells me that a) she was out there far too long with no shoes and b) they've never once cleaned that artificial grass like you're supposed to. I always get the impression her house is just scummy (in between cleaner visits). Most people I know have a shimmy round before the cleaner arrives, no way would this brat do that.

"Mizzy"......... she can just fck off. Who speaks like that at 30 yrs old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mizzy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if she didnā€™t force your child to sleep at 6pm she might not wake at 5:45. I think she thought sheā€™d cracked it with Cass with the whole ā€˜sleep induces sleepā€™ thing.... but Mimi might be different. I actually canā€™t believe Cass is 3 and still has a 2 hour nap in the day!!

Reactions: 6
Mizzy was deffo one for us šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ crying. Im always on the fence about letting kids outside with bare feet as some studies show itā€™s better for their foot development/general development but then I remember Susie Verillā€™s Rex walking bare foot up a mountain and getting big cactus spines in his foot and the thought actually does make me want to staple shoes to my kids feet šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
I take it Elmo goes to the toilet on the grass? Grim if you don't clean it and have the kids playing on it with bare feet and then running indoors šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I take it Elmo goes to the toilet on the grass? Grim if you don't clean it and have the kids playing on it with bare feet and then running indoors šŸ¤®
Exactly. It needs a proper clean regularly with dogs pooping on it. Clearly not happening judging by the state of her daughters feet

I donā€™t know if the coaches have to, I know at my sons football sessions we as parents have to mask up but the coaches donā€™t.

Cassā€™s Granddad took him to football by the looks of it... but Nay Nay gets no support off of family does she...

Why are neither of the football coaches wearing masks?? And I bet Nay isn't either šŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
So potentially Mimiā€™s brown footprints up the freshly painted door could be dog tit šŸ¤¢
Why would she care...the cleaner will clean it up for her šŸ™„
The piles and piles of toys in the playroom is just šŸ¤Æ I'm all for treating the kids, having lots of educational toys to aid development, but they are literally piled high in a dump.

Why would she care...the cleaner will clean it up for her šŸ™„
The piles and piles of toys in the playroom is just šŸ¤Æ I'm all for treating the kids, having lots of educational toys to aid development, but they are literally piled high in a dump.
Itā€™s been proven having less toys is better for development and encouraging play, nay just thinks mountains of toys shows how much she loves her children. They never seem to play from what she shows and I think itā€™s because theyā€™re so overwhelmed with how much stuff there is. It hurts me to look at it šŸ¤£ My daughter definitely plays more and for a longer period of time when thereā€™s less out. I regularly rotate toys, with lockdown and to stop boredom I let her go wherever in the house so we have toys in most rooms and she will behave like its a new and exciting toy when she hasnā€™t seen it for a while! But nay couldnā€™t possibly let the toys outside of the play room šŸ™„

• Heart
Nay hasnā€™t cared for the guidelines in place regarding Covid for a while. Breaking the rules to see family and friends, getting her lashes down all through lockdown, having people inside the house, not wearing a mask multiple times in recent weeks (both times at the salon for stennies and at legoland), bet she didnā€™t have a mask on at lakeside. Sheā€™s the reason young mums get a bad rep, imagine letting your child wet himself and just leaving him, disgusting, letting the children run riot at the centre, I at least stay close to my child and pull her out of peoples way at the park. You know the green place with fresh air that children love? Run off some steam and donā€™t ā€œthrow a tantrumā€ because youā€™re doing something for them.

Imagine letting your child put their muddy feet on the door and then do dangerous acrobatics on their head/neck and just being on your phone. Why didnā€™t Mimi have shoes on for outside, guarantee nay was sat inside while they were outside. Can you imagine just leaving your child outside to play and not even having them in your vision? What if someone hopped the fence and snatched Mimi? What if Mimi stood on something sharp or tripped and fell smashing her front teeth. What if she got tangled on something or fell off a chair?
Sheā€™s 30, so not exactly old, but I wouldnā€™t say a young mum either, although I was shocked to find out as thought she was only in her early 20s

ā€œToo gassed at his skillsā€ and then letā€™s out the most depressing and mundane ā€œyayā€. She canā€™t even pretend to give a tit about her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s 30, so not exactly old, but I wouldnā€™t say a young mum either, although I was shocked to find out as thought she was only in her early 20s
She seems and acts younger than her age, but it infuriates me when people think young mums arenā€™t as capable as someone older. You can be 18 and the best mum in the world but there is definitely assumptions made about someoneā€™s parenting ability based on their age. I have been looked down on and spoken to unfavourably because people have assumed I am a young mum, but I look younger than my age. I would never let my child run around a shopping centre right now, let alone in wet clothes. If I didnā€™t have a spare outfit, Iā€™d be using the hand dryer to dry it or buying new clothes if desperate. She only cares about herself.

She seems and acts younger than her age, but it infuriates me when people think young mums arenā€™t as capable as someone older. You can be 18 and the best mum in the world but there is definitely assumptions made about someoneā€™s parenting ability based on their age. I have been looked down on and spoken to unfavourably because people have assumed I am a young mum, but I look younger than my age. I would never let my child run around a shopping centre right now, let alone in wet clothes. If I didnā€™t have a spare outfit, Iā€™d be using the hand dryer to dry it or buying new clothes if desperate. She only cares about herself.
Completely agree, I became a mum at 19 and was definitely looked down on, but I wouldnā€™t dream on letting my children act the way she lets hers act in public, especially in a bloody pandemic

• Heart
What the hell are those trousers!? I had to double take as I thought she wasnā€™t wearing anything! She has the most bizarre fashion sense šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
duck off. duck off. duck OFF.......mizzy?! My toes literally curled, that is sooo cringey. Sheā€™s a grown ass woman and she talks like that? Nah, thatā€™s too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quote from Jordan on the Loose Men...Either Jordan is talking out of his arse or he genuinely canā€™t see what Nay does with those children isnā€™t great.

What you do as a parent shapes your children for life. So Naomi literally putting her children all over the gram, moaning about them etc. I just feel so sorry for those kids. They have no choice in all this.

Attachments

Quote from Jordan on the Loose Men...Either Jordan is talking out of his arse or he genuinely canā€™t see what Nay does with those children isnā€™t great.

What you do as a parent shapes your children for life. So Naomi literally putting her children all over the gram, moaning about them etc. I just feel so sorry for those kids. They have no choice in all this.
Wow! Do we think heā€™s actually clueless or is he just embarrassed by her and canā€™t admit what sheā€™s like? I get the impression that Fran and Ashley must realise what sheā€™s like, not sure why but I just imagine they do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.