Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those children are gorgeous, but they clearly have no boundaries. Does she ever say no to them? Or teach them appropriate behaviour?? She really is setting herself up for a future of issues and they’re both going to get a huge shock when the start school and have rules to follow...
Put the camera down and parent those poor little ones. Please. For their sake as well as your own.

Reactions: 3
"That character mum"

1) she can feck right off. My child loves marvel and loves disney. I've never ever dressed him top to toe in it, and he always looks very trendy. So why does she have to have that rotten tone like there is something wrong with kids wearing clothes of characters they love?!

2) only the other week was she promoting the set mimi had on which was head to toe mini mouse and cass head to toe cars.

She really is an absolute chavvy twit!

Reactions: 7
"That character mum"

1) she can feck right off. My child loves marvel and loves disney. I've never ever dressed him top to toe in it, and he always looks very trendy. So why does she have to have that rotten tone like there is something wrong with kids wearing clothes of characters they love?!

2) only the other week was she promoting the set mimi had on which was head to toe mini mouse and cass head to toe cars.

She really is an absolute chavvy twit!
Wasn’t Cass’s birthday cars themed too? 😂 she’s such a twit.

Reactions: 5
Instead of muting the story how about you stop filming and tend to your sons tantrum

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good ol nanny sorting the tantrum.

Its so weird how she hovers so closely to her kids with a camera in their face constantly. Now I love to capture moments and have thousands of photos, but half the time my son doesn't even realise I've taken a photo. I've made up an album for him so when he's older and moves out he has his own moments of his childhood to store for a day he wants to look at them. This constant oversharing she does is really really odd to me!

Blaming cass for sleeping because he skipped his nap....... he doesn't need a nap at his age. I'd guess he's shattered because she's had them in full sun the last 2 days, as well as constant water play which knackers anyone out!

Reactions: 4
Another date night, wagas and the cinema.
For someone who could afford to do anything and go anywhere, they live so basic. There must be divine and independent restaurants in their area that could do with a boost after being closed in lockdown. Although, I doubt they’d let old chav nay in so maybe she should stick to wagas 😂

Reactions: 4
Places with a bit of class wouldn’t want Nay Nay socks and LV Dagenham market sliders in... (who wears that on date night?!) so they stick to wagas and the cinema. It’s like where an 18 year old would take their girlfriend for a date 🤣

For someone who could afford to do anything and go anywhere, they live so basic. There must be divine and independent restaurants in their area that could do with a boost after being closed in lockdown. Although, I doubt they’d let old chav nay in so maybe she should stick to wagas 😂

• Haha
There is a beautiful independent that does ramen its 100x nicer than wagas closer to them in westcliff ramen&chill.but you know they won't go there they are too basic for the gram sheep
Only time see her in other restaurants is London when again showing off

Reactions: 1
Has anybody else noticed the shade Fran seems to be indirectly directing towards nay? She went for lunch the other week with her friend and said it had been 4 years since they’d done it but that was a result of them having 3 babies between them in that time. And then today she shared this. I just feel like she’s totally on our level with our opinions or nay 😂
96AC6837-14FF-4E9F-B729-B88549111367.png

• Haha
She probably has an account and comments here 😆

Has anybody else noticed the shade Fran seems to be indirectly directing towards nay? She went for lunch the other week with her friend and said it had been 4 years since they’d done it but that was a result of them having 3 babies between them in that time. And then today she shared this. I just feel like she’s totally on our level with our opinions or nay 😂 View attachment 602989

• Haha
I wonder if the whole banjo clan are on here commenting... I wouldn’t be surprised. Jordan’s mum has always come across as hard working... then along comes princess Nay Nay... who has given her beautiful grandchildren but doesn’t exactly contribute much else.

She probably has an account and comments here 😆

How set upnwas that play time with the kids Jordan slyly looking to see if nay nay filming

Reactions: 3
It’s all for the gram. The pretend gun fights to try to be controversial, jord in his pants... if I put my husband in his pants out to 100,000 people he’d tell me to sort it out, those are private family moments why film them?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.