Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s reposted a repost of her story... why?!! Actually a good point above! Following gains! It’s all those little kids I feel sorry for being shoved online cameras in their faces all the time!

Reactions: 3
She did not even flinch when that poor little girl fell over and got a face full of water 😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh when shes taking a picture or video of the kids but all she gets in is her boobs and face 😂

Reactions: 5
It made my stomach lurch when Mimi slipped and when she came up you could see the shock on her face, from slipping and also getting a face full of water. Wouldn’t you at least ask her if she’s ok? Instead of staying on your phone and recording 🤯 love how she was telling Cass off for spraying water at her and saying she couldn’t get to the tap...how about put the damn phone down and go. She’s useless no wonder they got a nanny.

Reactions: 8
She did not even flinch when that poor little girl fell over and got a face full of water 😳
I know, I'd have dropped my phone, ran to her & scooped her up blessa and give her a cuddle and a kiss, just no love there is there 🤷 the phone is obviously more important...or at least what she can film with it.

I came to say the same, mimi was definitely looking for comfort when she slipped and she just carried on filming without even reacting to her. Thought it was strange.

Reactions: 4
Mimi literally went over to her direction after falling clearly she wanted her mum whos to busy on her phone can’t understand any mum who’d just carry on filming Instead of giving their little one a cuddle.

The camera didn’t even flinch when Mimi fell! Loads of people film kids and they fall or something and you see the camera immediately put down, Nay Nay just watched and filmed? Her little face looked so shocked!!

Imoan is having moan! Although it’s really similar to one of her other Insta huns posts put out yesterday... definitely doing it for engagement, literally doing the same thing as her hun. Do you think they all sit together at Insta huns farm meet ups and decide what’ll get them the most likes?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she need to do a photo upload every single day? Weve seen what the kids have been doing on your story? Who
Is she trying to prove something to? Find it so so weird that every day theres a dozen photos uploaded.

The camera didn’t even flinch when Mimi fell! Loads of people film kids and they fall or something and you see the camera immediately put down, Nay Nay just watched and filmed? Her little face looked so shocked!!

Imoan is having moan! Although it’s really similar to one of her other Insta huns posts put out yesterday... definitely doing it for engagement, literally doing the same thing as her hun. Do you think they all sit together at Insta huns farm meet ups and decide what’ll get them the most likes?!
Has she deleted it?

It was there yesterday so not related to slipping in the paddling pool I don’t think but what’s happened to the bit under mimis nose

Reactions: 1
Why do the ‘influencers’ put their kids in full on Burberry. Looks so 90s chav!

• Haha
It was there yesterday so not related to slipping in the paddling pool I don’t think but what’s happened to the bit under mimis nose
I noticed this too. Looked like dry blood or a scab. Her post today about Mimi not wanting to stay in the buggy but she was strapped in virtually the whole of the farm trip 😩 poor girl doesn’t get half a chance to enjoy anything.

If a piece of clothing has a designer label in it, she’ll buy it. No matter how hideous.
I remember a while back she was invited to Annabell Karmel’s book launch (the children’s cookery author) and she was raving about the book, about how amazing it was, yet she orders her 3 and 1yr old Domino’s pizza!?
Also she was cleaning her outside table with Flash the other day, it wasn’t that long ago she was raving about that Microban cleaning stuff that she was paid to advertise. That’s probably sat at the back of the cupboard as we speak never to see the light of day again because I guess she got her pay packet for that

Reactions: 6

It even made me flinch just watching it!! Did she makes me so angry

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.