Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an onscene amount of money wasted as I'm sure she never ate that bride cake at e l & n
Is Evans twin mummy the moh? Does she not have any friends she's had years
The 3 other than her SILs are all essex mummies

Reactions: 5
How lovely to see Ashley with his children like that........ I like jordan, I do, but he just couldn't have one day with his babies or even with his bro and all the kids. He had to tag along for her nonsense.

Reactions: 8
How lovely to see Ashley with his children like that........ I like jordan, I do, but he just couldn't have one day with his babies or even with his bro and all the kids. He had to tag along for her nonsense.
My thoughts exactly!’

Reactions: 3
Ashley and Fran clearly put their children first as any parent does. Fran isn’t there so Ashley is. I honestly just don’t even see why Jordan and nay thought having children was for them? They’re clearly too focused on living the no responsibilities lifestyle and letting other people bring their two up.

This wedding looks so cheap and tacky already, if this is how she’s asked her bridesmaids 😂 and they’re either family or from the clique. Not got any family or friends hun? It’s so embarrassing the way Jordan was there too. Cringing for them but at least it’s another night away from their home and babies.

Reactions: 8
Out again and leaving the kiddies!! Joke of a mother ....and father for that matter!

Name a worse set of parents ? Not even lauryn Goodman is this bad 🤣 at least she’s consistent

• Haha
There is nothing more irritating on a day out, meal, night out, than someone constantly having their phone out to film for social media.

• Heart
The pair of them are so embarrassing they act like they’re 12! Grow up and go home and look after your children instead of expecting someone else to bring them up!

• Heart
It shows their true colours being away from the kids so much, recently jordan has been grating on my tits more and more. Showing off his designer gear, jewellery, embellishing tit for the radio and always having to have new fast cars all the time. Showed he was a covidiot on many occasion. He is just as bad and as shallow as her, just more media trained from an early age due to diversity.
I'm in no doubt that Ashley was actually offered I'm a celeb, but didn't want to do it, whereas he jumped at the chance to get in the limelight.

The pair of them are bleeping idiots, let's be thankful they can afford a nanny to bring up the kids as reality is a bit scary otherwise with their complete lack of interest

She copied one of the other Diversity wives with those bridesmaids cards. I know her personally and she thinks Nay’s a dick too. The matching teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they make me vomit the pair of them.

Reactions: 11
Annoys me so badly when they’re together and repost each other’s insta story? Have “banter” privately, in real life, not all over Instagram 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling she doesn’t have any friends from where she grew up. Her friends are all Essex Insta mums.

**MY wedding day 🤣🤣
She don’t have any mates from her home town or should I say ‘the cotswolds’. Everyone knows her as the slag who got her tits done, moved away and fucked around everything at the sugar hut she could

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She don’t have any mates from her home town or should I say ‘the cotswolds’. Everyone knows her as the slag who got her tits done, moved away and fucked around everything at the sugar hut she could
She actually grew up right near me and yes your right she’s know as the local bike 🤣

She copied one of the other Diversity wives with those bridesmaids cards. I know her personally and she thinks Nay’s a dick too. The matching teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they make me vomit the pair of them.
Ooh which one 🙈 or give me some clue so I can stalk their insta

• Haha
  • Wow
She actually grew up right near me and yes your right she’s know as the local bike 🤣
yup same. You never really escape this funny little town, especially when you post your whole life online

Reactions: 4
How can they be sat right next to each other and reposting each other’s stories. It’s so cringe!!

Reactions: 7
Annoys me so badly when they’re together and repost each other’s insta story? Have “banter” privately, in real life, not all over Instagram 🤣
Their entire life is for the gram. They don’t just enjoy each other’s company. It’s not normal!! I bet when they’re not filming each other being dicks, they’re sat in silence glued to their phones 😂 when I’m with my husband or my friends or my family, my phone isn’t touched. I popped to my friends garden earlier for some drinks for a few hours and checked my phone once because my husband messaged about our daughter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.