Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shown so much of the outside and the surrounding area of their house, surely that’s more dangerous than showing the inside? Plus she’s shown so much of their cars, it really wouldn’t take much to pinpoint their home with those alone. If she’s that bothered about security, then get a camera doorbell, cctv and alarms. Or as they’re so super rich they could afford a body guard who just sits outside their house.
I bet she didn’t even get off her arse to check what they needed before she went shopping, just like that time she ordered all the butter because she was too lazy to check.
Litetally just said that about the butter! Haha.its not hard to work out where they live new build estate Rochford council purple top bins always in and near Southend area.it only takes one crazy person to drive around looking for her number players knowing they go to bed early or when their out as she shared so much and whats in the house

Reactions: 5
She has only been inactive cos she’s been for a lash infill that she wouldn’t advertise considering it’s illegal for beauty to still be trading...
hope her lash tech Ashlie Lewington receives a fine! So unfair on other beauty techs that are loosing money at the moment

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok now I’m confused... why is a company sending her PR packages full of cleaning products when she had advertised she has a cleaner?
I wonder whether they sent it a while ago, but she hasn’t bothered to open it. The cleaner admission is very recent, so perhaps Zoflora weren’t aware?

She’s so full of it- she has a nanny, as she has a ‘full time job’...but then said she’s been off the ‘gram’ as she spends her day scrolling! Just admit it Naomi, you have a Nanny for freedom, for a break as you don’t send the kids to nursery. I don’t think anyone here would judge someone having a nanny because they need time and admitted it! I admit it, I love when my children go to childcare as they love the interaction with others kids and I get time to think! But it’s the fact she claimed it’s because she has a full time job. Going to Waitrose and scrolling is not a full time job.

Lash tech over here 🙋‍♀️ she has 100% had them done. Salons had to close Christmas Eve where I live and then we went into the full lockdown. NONE of my clients have a full set of lashes on now. Some have a few that look scrappy now but hers have improved since the other day.
Now let’s be honest, she’ll read here and try to say they are strip lashes which it’s clear they aren’t. No strip lashes look that good (well done to her lash tech!) they way some days they look clumpy proves they are individual lashes. She clearly had some kind of mascara on them or they were falling out and looking tatty.

she is a joke and her tech should be reported.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s so full of it- she has a nanny, as she has a ‘full time job’...but then said she’s been off the ‘gram’ as she spends her day scrolling! Just admit it Naomi, you have a Nanny for freedom, for a break as you don’t send the kids to nursery. I don’t think anyone here would judge someone having a nanny because they need time and admitted it! I admit it, I love when my children go to childcare as they love the interaction with others kids and I get time to think! But it’s the fact she claimed it’s because she has a full time job. Going to Waitrose and scrolling is not a full time job.
Let’s not be fooled here - during the day of her ‘being inactive’, she still posted 7 stories, before apologising (as if anyone’s that bothered) for not being around all day. It’s ridiculous!
But not as ridiculous as a woman in her late twenties doing that trout pout and a peace sign... Grow the duck up, Naomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok got to say it... does Nay Nay not know that people are losing their jobs? Unable to feed their children basic meals, relying on food banks and free school meals due to the pandemic... does she really
think it’s appropriate to show off her ‘Bally’ collection totalling thousands. Such a show off and that has really angered me.

She can spend her (Jordan’s) money on whatever she wants but come on... have a bit of class and don’t show it off!!

What scares me is people who strive to be like these influencers would get themselves into debt for the perfect Balenciaga collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lash tech over here 🙋‍♀️ she has 100% had them done. Salons had to close Christmas Eve where I live and then we went into the full lockdown. NONE of my clients have a full set of lashes on now. Some have a few that look scrappy now but hers have improved since the other day.
Now let’s be honest, she’ll read here and try to say they are strip lashes which it’s clear they aren’t. No strip lashes look that good (well done to her lash tech!) they way some days they look clumpy proves they are individual lashes. She clearly had some kind of mascara on them or they were falling out and looking tatty.

she is a joke and her tech should be reported.
Her lash tech is Ashlie Lewington she advertises her a lot.. obviously not at the moment!

I’ve just seen this from Facebook... was this another dog they got rid of?
Bee then Storm and now a new one coming soon, wonder how long he will last?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Isn’t it funny how she hasn’t been moaning AS much too 😂😂 she’s so predictable

Reactions: 4
I don’t think nay nay even knows we’re in a pandemic with the way she carries on. Except her crappy excuse not to send their favourite child Cass to nursery. Bet if it was Mimi she’d be carted off every day of the week. Imagine showing off you’ve bought too many butters and your ugly AF trainers when more families than ever are turning to food banks, or even worse just going hungry.
I also don’t think nay nay knows that wealth whispers. She’s just a chav with no class and crappy eyelashes.

I actually think it all boils down to huge immaturity!

She acts about 15! It’s actually really sad

Omg her lashes! It’s like sticking two fingers up to everyone 🤬

Last edited:
2D89E0BE-81E7-4FCF-94BD-E75E3EF051A4.jpeg

Showing off her fresh set of lashes... so cocky!
You document your whole life hun why not tell what you really done today, like breaking the rules whilst the rest of us stick to them so we can get this over with...

some of us aren’t fortunate enough to have nannies and our kids are missing out all because of selfish people like you still doing what you like!!! Disgusting and I’m sick of it

Reactions: 7
Just as proof look at her lashes in these pics.... lots missing yet now they are full!!!

even more so in this!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So she’s had her lashes done stupid cow! Her house is tacky as duck too

So selfish, putting her kids at risk for vanity.
Her kids, her partner, her nanny, her cleaner... All facing an added risk because she wanted her eyelashes doing. I can’t work out if she genuinely doesn’t realise the severity of what she’s doing, or if she’s just really that selfish.

Reactions: 7
This is what the lash tech posted on insta interesting🤔
Let’s hope she re thinks letting Naomi come back as a client once she’s allowed back to work for putting her business at risk... and if she’s had covid herself I’m sure she’s thinking the same as us about Naomi getting lashes that she shouldn’t!

It’s not on her lash techs page anymore... 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.