Naomiella21 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Need a change of scenery from this house’
Says Naomi that was spotted out last week with her brother in law & kids. Can’t make it up 😂

Reactions: 7
How ridiculous to say she’s sick of their four walls...wasn’t it only the weekend they were out for a jolly at the park? And they had a dome in the garden for valentines (🤮). And the week before that at the beach?

The only places I’ve been in the past YEAR have been shops for essential supplies. As others have said people have no money, are lonely, are struggling, are isolated, are trying to juggle work and children/home schooling. For crying out loud Francesca has two children, works and doesn’t have a nanny. So please tell us more precious nay nay about how hard your life is.

Reactions: 6
Was just about to say wow she’s taken the kids out on her own....then realised Jordan was with her!

Reactions: 3
She’s hilarious- I think she’s trying to be ‘relatable’ but she’s just not in the same position as many others... she’s either an ‘idol’ to young girls without kids who have no idea how to act with them, or other insta mums who are no way in touch with reality.

She needs to stop being so moany and princessy and just appreciate what she has.

Also, why can she not have Cass on the reigns (if he really does run off a lot reigns are a godsend) and have Mimi in her buggy, and walk them to a local park on her own...

I remember someone asking why their house was all so plain with the white walls!
She always said it was not their forever home so didn’t see the point in making it homely!
duck me, she’s now going to town! Decorating everything now! Literally splashing the cash! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wow I’m shocked to see the lazy cow does her own food shop... surprised she hasn’t hired someone to do that aswell!

• Haha
Wow I’m shocked to see the lazy cow does her own food shop... surprised she hasn’t hired someone to do that aswell!
Hey everyone I shop in waitress
Before she was doing it online as ordered loads butter i remember as said didnt know if had any,erm go look.now obviously nanny is there so she can work so instead shops

Reactions: 5
So I know I said I was unfollowing her. But I missed tattling about her hahah!

Another thing I don’t get is she won’t do a house tour as she doesn’t feel comfortable with people knowing where she lives or the layout. Yet takes 50,000 photos of herself striking the same cringe posts in her man clothes and chavvy designer gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s shown so much of the outside and the surrounding area of their house, surely that’s more dangerous than showing the inside? Plus she’s shown so much of their cars, it really wouldn’t take much to pinpoint their home with those alone. If she’s that bothered about security, then get a camera doorbell, cctv and alarms. Or as they’re so super rich they could afford a body guard who just sits outside their house.
I bet she didn’t even get off her arse to check what they needed before she went shopping, just like that time she ordered all the butter because she was too lazy to check.

So I know I said I was unfollowing her. But I missed tattling about her hahah!

Another thing I don’t get is she won’t do a house tour as she doesn’t feel comfortable with people knowing where she lives or the layout. Yet takes 50,000 photos of herself striking the same cringe posts in her man clothes and chavvy designer gear.
Reality is she won't do a house tour as there's piles of crap everywhere, stacks of boxes of gifted items. Remember before the playroom was the dining room, it was full of tit. She will share pictures of them in the bath, in only a nappy but won't do a house tour for safety, great priorities

Reality is she won't do a house tour as there's piles of crap everywhere, stacks of boxes of gifted items. Remember before the playroom was the dining room, it was full of tit. She will share pictures of them in the bath, in only a nappy but won't do a house tour for safety, great priorities
I didn’t think of this! How can her house be such a pig state with a nanny AND a cleaner?! Her bedroom is always such a tit tip too, so thinking about it I reckon you’re bang on! I know children can be messy BUT both me and my husband clean and tidy up as we go along and we don’t have a nanny or a cleaner to help us, just house pride 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t think of this! How can her house be such a pig state with a nanny AND a cleaner?! Her bedroom is always such a tit tip too, so thinking about it I reckon you’re bang on! I know children can be messy BUT both me and my husband clean and tidy up as we go along and we don’t have a nanny or a cleaner to help us, just house pride 🤣🤣🤣
Also in their recent few weeks pics etc there is a skip on her drive, the fact one residential house has a skip without any building work/garden work going on, must literally be a way of dumping all of the tit when she no longer wants it. So wasteful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Also in their recent few weeks pics etc there is a skip on her drive, the fact one residential house has a skip without any building work/garden work going on, must literally be a way of dumping all of the tit when she no longer wants it. So wasteful.
WTAF?! There would be so many things she could donate or give away for free!!! She is disgusting. Like you say so wasteful and ungrateful. I’ve got bags of charity stuff waiting for the shops to reopen, I’ve got some stuff for a local baby bank but their donation points are closed. I’m just holding onto the stuff knowing someone will appreciate it one day.

Cue a series of stories explaining/justifying the presence of a skip...

• Haha
Cue a series of stories explaining/justifying the presence of a skip...
“I’ve had so many DMs asking about the skip” 🤣 no nay nay you’re just loving reading about yourself, calling us unhappy and desperate to get the last word in 🤣

• Haha
“I’ve had so many DMs asking about the skip” 🤣 no nay nay you’re just loving reading about yourself, calling us unhappy and desperate to get the last word in 🤣
Or learning how to be a proper adult and a parent, from a gossip site...

Oh good, another undeclared gift. A recipe box for storing takeaway menus, and some cleaning products for the cleaner to test out!! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Or learning how to be a proper adult and a parent, from a gossip site...

Oh good, another undeclared gift. A recipe box for storing takeaway menus, and some cleaning products for the cleaner to test out!! 🙈
Was just going to say what the hells she putting in the recipe box her dominos menu 😂 sure the cleaner will be thrilled with her new bits.

And yet again not marking anything as gifted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok now I’m confused... why is a company sending her PR packages full of cleaning products when she had advertised she has a cleaner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.