Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4fourHon

They must have spent an absolute fortune on that wedding!! The venue, a huge amount of flowers, all the singers/entertainment, all day childcare, a ginormous cake and an $11k dress jeeeez!!!!

Reactions: 11

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I actually think it hilarious they chose the middle of august to get married!
They’ve spent the first half of the summer holidays on hen and stags as well as finalising wedding prep and now spending the second half of the holidays on honeymoon!!

no other parents would EVER plan to do that! I swear down Naomi must be suffering with some sort of post natal depression still or she genuinely isn’t overly keen on being a parent or parenting??? She likes the novelty a baby but not this older bit

• Heart

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
That honeymoon looks stunning however why the fuck the need for constant updates on social media? Why not actually enjoy it (take photos and videos obviously but not real time updates!)

bopbop22

Brag brag brag- who even shows their ‘replacement sunglasses’. Of course you can just drop £2-300 on some lost sunnies like that. There are people unable to turn their heating on this winter Nay. Stop with the bragging!

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
This! They do so things together, occasionally there are posts but I think they spend their time together privately as a couple and family
Absolutely. They do that crazy thing where they actually talk to each other and don’t film every second to post online. They treasure family time and live in the moment. Naomi could learn something from that!!

• Heart

DoesntMatter99

I understand taking pictures an maybe some videos for the memories an maybe to show people after they get back but not that many an definitely not uploading straight to instagram

Reactions: 10

Blahblahblah87

mishka gone back too… poor dogs ☹
Probably better off to be honest. Those 2 useless fucks only care about themselves.
I commented on a video regarding the banjo’s returning multiple dogs and the people were rude, called me names and blocked me. Clearly value money more than the well-being of the dogs they are peddling.

• Wow

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Naomi is still eating and on her phone!
I genuinely believe they have NOTHING in common!

I can’t imagine they have ANYTHING to talk about and sit on their phones continuously!!!

noobie123

I find it quite sad how there’s been no mention of the kids atall… like yes you may be a new married couple but you are still parents and have children… or did you forget 😳 not a single mention about how the kids would love xyz… or anything about missing them and wanting to see them… out of sight out of mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ They already had an unnecessary long build up to the wedding child free. Most likely didn’t even see much of them the day of the wedding either, feel so sorry for them!

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

I don’t get why they constantly feel the need to be on their phones doing instagram stories. Just enjoy your honeymoon fgs even on their wedding day it was just instagram stories. Enjoy these big things and quality time to yourself🙄
Couldn’t agree more! And how rude is it when all these people are greeting them so graciously everywhere they arrive and she can’t even put her phone down or hold it away to say hello back, they get greeted with a phone in their faces!!

• Heart