Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkop

I fully back a child free honeymoon as I think spending time as a couple and not just parents is so important, especially after your wedding.

The problem I have is that she’s barely been with her kids throughout the whole summer and (correct me if I’m wrong) the kids haven’t had a holiday. They had a couple of days at the coast when Naomi left them with her mum (who must practically be a stranger to them) but that’s it, no family memories with their parents. It’s really sad when money clearly isn’t a barrier for them, most families would love to have the money to treat their kids and show them the world.

Reactions: 12

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Seems like an unpopular opinion here, but when me and my fiancée go on our honeymoon, it will be child free. We’ve never had a child free holiday and never will again. So I am looking forward to it and going to enjoy every second.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Why does she have to be so passive aggressive? All she had to say was yes kids would have loved the animals however there was a lot of waiting around which they wouldnt have enjoyed
This 🙌🏻
Being so aggressive just speaks volumes! Like you KNOW how selfish you are! But you actually couldn’t give a shit!
It’s like she’s justifying herself when there is no justification required!
What you have done is wrong in every level!
Yes, go away for 5-7 days to a beautiful island and relax and embrace bring mr and Mrs!
dont fuck off for 2 weeks (about6 if we include all the hen and stag shit)

the money the safari cost, you could of waited a few years and done together! What an experience for them but how awesome as a parent to be able to experience that WITH your children ❤
‘you don’t know Our children or our future plans with them!’
No Nay hun, YOU don’t know your children! And your future plans with them are decided through tattle
At a guess you decide to take them on a safari in 5 years time 🙄

• Heart

bopbop22

Nay Nays back- she’s probably had to parent her children this week hence it being shit… and to top it off her solo Nandos lunch won’t happen so she’s had to go to Wagas… I don’t know how she copes to be honest it’s such a hard time. #prayfornaynay

Attachments

• Haha

bopbop22

1. We all know she hasn’t given loads to charity.
2. So the Banjos couldn’t bring themselves to have a nice day at the pumpkin patch as a family. It was a paid thing with Base. I wonder if the Nanny took the little content creator huns or whilst Nay sat for 5 hours in the hairdresser.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Is she going to be wearing a watch on her wedding?? Idk I just find that odd if she is, I suppose she has to keep an eye on the time for the kids 6pm bedtime😅

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
Definetly bouncy castles cancelled too hot for them. So dangerous.
She's gonna be a sweaty mess on Sunday and I am here for it

• Haha
  • Wow

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
They’re on honeymoon, Jordan is showing off his Rolex is he mad!!! They don’t have security so can easily get robbed wherever they go. It’s ridiculous. Remember Amir khan got robbed in the street for his watch, I hope it don’t happen obv but god they’re stupid 😔
Especially because its SA as well. I love SA and have been but its not the safest place in the world Especially if you're doing stupid shit like showing off your rolex

Esme

VIP Member
Exactly. It’s the constant moaning about how tough her life is, when she actually has no clue how fortunate she is.
And the fact that “question” sent in was about how hard both of them work. I’m sorry, I only see Jordan working hard. The breakfast show for starters must be pretty hard with the very early mornings. She sometimes does ads on Instagram but they’re hardly hard work or lengthy hours 🙄 she lives in a complete dream world

Reactions: 11

bopbop22

Coolest private airport guys.

You might be in a cool airport Nay Nay but you and JORDY baby are still the parents who went on Safari and didn’t take your kids. I’d have thought not taking their kids on honeymoon they’d go adults only remote island somewhere really romantic, but they’re literally doing something their kids would love. Strange pair.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I really don’t think they should of had kids imo. She’s never with them, even when she’s in the same place they’re separate being looked after by someone else and on the off chance they are with her she just moans and probably counts down the seconds till she’s away from them. She’s nothing but a selfish self centred gold digging c u next Tuesday. Bet she’s just happy she’s finally a Banjo not that she’s actually married Jord.
Sorry for the rant guys I’m on and she’s really set me off😂😭
The thing that baffles me, is that I think she genuinely believes she’s a good, hands-on Mum. She has no idea what being a Mum is, how proper families operate. She’s letting them down massively and one day it will backfire big time.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I have nothing against her hair, but the filters are next level ridiculous. I tried one of them on myself and it completely changed my face. I know that’s maybe the whole point, but it changed rather than enhanced my natural look, and its so so fake. Naomi doesn’t need anything that dramatic!! I really find it baffling.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Just parking my butt here. Wonder how many people will drop out last minute like every other event that involves her 🤭

• Haha