Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find it quite sad how there’s been no mention of the kids atall… like yes you may be a new married couple but you are still parents and have children… or did you forget 😳 not a single mention about how the kids would love xyz… or anything about missing them and wanting to see them… out of sight out of mind 🤷🏻‍♀️ They already had an unnecessary long build up to the wedding child free. Most likely didn’t even see much of them the day of the wedding either, feel so sorry for them!
She's mentioned them in this aggressive response to someone....seems to have touched a nerve there!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

bopbop22

Have they honestly given those kids iPads whilst they have their cousins over for a family dinner?! Why wouldn’t they get a picnic rug out and let them all eat together… I’d be shocked if I went to someone’s house with my kids and their kids had an iPad for dinner.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
That honeymoon looks stunning however why the fuck the need for constant updates on social media? Why not actually enjoy it (take photos and videos obviously but not real time updates!)
Exactly this. It’s a trip of a lifetime and an experience they’ve longed to have, so they really are missing a trick by not living in the moment and enjoying it. There’s no need to take a phone on safari!!

MrsMooseisback

The wedding looked amazing from start to finish. Fair play Nay Nay you pulled it out of the bag. They do look genuinely happy. Let’s see if the parenting skills improve now they are a miseries couple. I genuinely wish them all the best.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Pick n mix each, popcorn each, chocolate each, and now a Five Guys? Jesus wept. Look after your children's health!!!!

• Sick

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I’m probably the minority here but I do get why they haven’t taken the kids - can you imagine being on a jeep and having to be really really quiet, and you’ve got very small children chatting and screaming etc…. It wouldn’t work, there’s probably some sort of age limit like 10+ when kids can understand they need to be quiet or the animals will get scared.
That being said - I don’t think that’s the reason they haven’t taken their kids, it’s cos they’re shit parents and wouldnt want to take their kids to any honeymoon destination!! 😂😂
I agree that the children are too young for this safari, but you’re spot on - they’d have gone to Disneyland without them!!

• Haha

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
The vinted items are double double dear!
Are you paying over the odds because they belong to a wannabe z lister 🙊

I really don’t like the hair! But to be fair her attitude towards people is what makes her the ugliest person ever

That wasn’t even a nasty comment! She needs to get her head checked!

She is the cunt of all cunts

Who had her kids ALL fucking day is what I wanna know!!!!
Private schools have broke up and daddy was out earning a fucking living!
Why not wait 2 weeks for your makeover and have it done whilst little huns are at school! 😡
She boils my fucking blood!

taleoftittletat

I agree people are entitled to honeymoon without their kids but I also agree that they’ve been left an awful lot this summer.

As a parent going on my own honeymoon next year, I’d have loved to go to Jamaica, always wanted to go but it just wasn’t on the cards for us. We’d have had to go for 10 days, which is too long without the kids. It’s a 10 hour flight, how would you get back in an emergency?! We’ve compromised and gone 7 days adults only 5* on one of the Balaeric islands, ok not the same but I’ll sleep peacefully knowing I can get to my children quickly if I needed to.

• Heart

bopbop22

Fran and Ash have had a summer holiday day out with their children. I wonder if Nay and Jordy angel babes best husband ever will do anything other than iPad dinners and very quick trips where they strap them into a double buggy.

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
Her hair up suits her so much, the flat long hair does nothing for her, she's a pretty girl!!

Find it odd that ash hasn't posted congrats or anything and wasn't seen at all? Tho maybe he was with his kids 🤣

Last edited:

Loopy83

VIP Member
So braggy, every post. What a way to get through all your husbands money.
The kids would have loved this holiday.
She's gonna come back saying how exhausted she is that it was so tiring and then need a spa day to recover.

Esme

VIP Member
I don't buy the line that influencers peddle that ads are so much work but it might be more believable if they did about 4 a week with a different brand each time therefore having to understand different briefs and approval processes etc (still rubbish but humour me for a minute) but the ads Nay does are few and far between and always for the same old shite bellamianta tan, natural cycles, lookfantastic etc etc and on that basis she should know what she's doing now and therefore what hard work is possibly required?
Precisely. I’d be more inclined to agree she did work hard if like you say she had more ads and they were both authentic and genuine. But she only seems to do the lower end of ads, and ones that everyone and their dog does. Look fantastic give everybody a code 🤣 natural cycles have bad press and a lot of influencers don’t work with them now. And fake tan…she’d literally do an ad for anything. Even fairy liquid when she only uses the dishwasher and that’s a push because the cleaner does it all 😂

She doesn’t really make any effort with the ads she does either. You see other accounts who put much more effort in, she’s usually in her sweaty Pilates clothes. I love seeing someone be real and not faking it, but she puts filters on, so that takes away from her coming across as genuine and “real”. Her q&a as always, is just a chance for her to have people tell her she’s such an amazing person, a great mum, “couple goals” with jordy, working with hard and of course addressing anything said here.

The validation she needs especially from strangers is tiring to watch so no wonder jordan always looks so drained. I feel drained just thinking about how needy she must be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

wri_xo

Imagine being on Instagram on your wedding day fucking hell.

Hahaha ambassador dogs keep deleting my comments 😂 truth hurts

Freckledredhead

I can’t even spot Ashley in the evening vids so far! I need to see a pic of him and Fran together, they seem so distant 🤔
They're hardly ever together. If you notice, when they are and she's filming for the gram she doesn't film him much cause he looks totally pissed off. At her.
I don't care how much money he's got if my husband was never around even when not working I'd feel so miserable and lonely. Its not worth it

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Looks like Cass and Mimi are finally getting to go somewhere other than a shîtty farm … talisa’s insta shows Lego land with Danielle 🤩

MrsBee1021

so more on the dog front, I had a stalk of the page where they got the dogs from….. Feb this year Mishka was dropped back after the holiday to correct her behaviour when they didn’t maintain the training. Rocco was there also.

17th July, Rocco being advertised for new home….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Kellyg

VIP Member
There’s quiet and then there’s mute!!

She claims trauma from her childhood but she still sees her mum and step dad, cousins etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her kids will have actual fucking trauma 😡
The word trauma is so over used about everything it makes a mockery of people who have actually experienced REAL trauma. It's been used so frequently that people are using ot for everything to make it sound dramatic. Hun probably was said no to a designer bag as a kid and is completely traumatised by it