Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avb00

Chatty Member
Perri needs his own thread haha, sorry Naomi that we’ve not discussed you since this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Clarity456

VIP Member
And the fact that “question” sent in was about how hard both of them work. I’m sorry, I only see Jordan working hard. The breakfast show for starters must be pretty hard with the very early mornings. She sometimes does ads on Instagram but they’re hardly hard work or lengthy hours 🙄 she lives in a complete dream world
I don't buy the line that influencers peddle that ads are so much work but it might be more believable if they did about 4 a week with a different brand each time therefore having to understand different briefs and approval processes etc (still rubbish but humour me for a minute) but the ads Nay does are few and far between and always for the same old shite bellamianta tan, natural cycles, lookfantastic etc etc and on that basis she should know what she's doing now and therefore what hard work is possibly required?

Rebby123

VIP Member
Coolest private airport guys.

You might be in a cool airport Nay Nay but you and JORDY baby are still the parents who went on Safari and didn’t take your kids. I’d have thought not taking their kids on honeymoon they’d go adults only remote island somewhere really romantic, but they’re literally doing something their kids would love. Strange pair.
I do think a safari is a nice place to go as a couple for a honeymoon i just think it screams Nay Nay to evolve her whole hen do/ wedding and honeymoon the whole span of the school holidays. I know she said in one of her stories she is allowed a honeymoon without her children but she has spent most of the school holidays away with them.

• Heart

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I would be pissed if my husband got an MBE - whilst I’d raised his kids when he was constantly away on tour/at work - and then he took his mum...

Andyloutop

I must be the only one who Wouldn’t want to be there!! When she shown us ‘their’ pool I felt a bit funny, I’m obviously not at one with nature 🤣 it was a bit I’m a celebrity get me out of here!!!! Can could imagine all sorts of creepy crawlies I just couldn’t….could imagine something jumping on that pool too 🦂🕷🪳🪱🦎🙈🙈

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Please please please I beg, DONT go on to have child number 3! Too many people have more babies for the gram!
It’s embarrassing when it’s clear you aren’t capable of raising the ones you already have!
The problem with this is that she keeps being told what a great Mum she is, by Jordan and her friends. And she believes it. She thinks we’re just all trolls trying to hurt her, when the reality is that we have an objective viewpoint and are just speaking the truth.
She needs to parent the children she’s got, not produce more to leave with the nanny.

Han467

The day looked magical and she looked stunning!

I personally don't see the problem with them having childcare at the wedding. It means they, their family and friends got to fully enjoy the day, rather than having to worry about the kids. They knew they were in safe hands.
With the Honeymoon too, I've never known anyone take their children with them... maybe that's just me.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Please please please I beg, DONT go on to have child number 3! Too many people have more babies for the gram!
It’s embarrassing when it’s clear you aren’t capable of raising the ones you already have!

Rebby123

VIP Member
They must of spent an absolute fortune staying on that reserve can she not just put her phone down for once and look what's in front of her.

avb00

Chatty Member
Fair play to Fran, cleaning and removing stickers from the windows whilst minding the 2 kids. Naomi would never. Where’s Ashley? I haven’t seen him around at all.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I’ve not seen Ashley in any stories/ vids / pics ???
I just came to say the same. Their mum posted a pic of Jord and Ash obviously waiting for Nay to arrive but that's all ive seen even the Diversity dance off that Starr posted i cant see him. I dont think there is anything wrong between him and Fran i just think they keep their marriage private but i do get a feeling he isnt Nay's biggest fan

Rebby123

VIP Member
Not being funny why would Fran post saying double trouble tagging both Jord and Nay if she was here. I'm 99% sure she went with him

Rebby123

VIP Member
She is such a moany cow goes out and moans about the price at cineworld when she literally buys there whole menu as always. The prices are as clear as day everyone knows the Cinema is extortionate.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She's probably in SA too 🙄. Having had four kids start at school and knowing what a change it is for them during the first few weeks (I had to literally prise my youngest's fingers off the door frame where he clung to it refusing to go in), if she has buggered off there as well she's even more of a c*nt than I first thought! Jordan is working...she's not!!

ETA I'm pretty sure Mimi was there when Fran took Rosie to get a toy after the first day of school so perhaps she wasn't even there for their first day 😳!!
I’m pretty sure she was there for them starting school. Mimi and Rose have started together so maybe they went out together afterwards. No idea why she’s so quiet now though. We’ll probably get a long post soon about her absence being linked to post-honeymoon blues, struggling to parent alone, adhd, trauma blah blah blah.