Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wri_xo

Not a fan of hers but to be fair she does look lovely .. although she’s going to secretly be fuming that photo has been leaked. In all honesty I would be quite upset if someone uploaded a photo of me in my wedding dress before I had 😳

Reactions: 13

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Have to say her wedding surprised me. Well what we've seen of it. I was expecting full on chav fest tacky as hell with a dress to match. But she looked lovely, loved her dress and fair fucks to them paying for stuff themselves. Normal service shall resume soon😂

Esme

VIP Member
We all know she’s left them. She did the dutiful thing of posting the first day of school. That’s enough in her eyes.

She claimed after honeymoon they had weeks with the kids, had one week

watched jordan in the U.K. for the jungle before but now they have kids she’ll spend the entirety of his jungle stay out there

can post things from the wedding, but nothing of their children

how jordan is ok with her constant leaving the children is beyond me but he’s just as bad. It’s like they actively look to leave them as much as possible! They’ll be resented as parents just like she resents her own childhood and family situation. She has regularly said she has trauma and was left…but does nothing to prevent the same fate for her own children. Don’t get me wrong being a parent is hard, but they spend SO much time not being parents I don’t see why they need all this time away. Or the followers that say they’re family goals 🙄 it’s a joke. We all know a normal mum would NOT leave her children like this, on this scale, this regularly. The people who say they’re family goals probably don’t have children or are shocking parents themselves.

Esme

VIP Member
She could have easily just said “of course my family were there, look at my beautiful mum” 🤷🏼‍♀️

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I mean, no one would bat an eyelid if she was like me and Jordan find it important to have time away on our own, the kids love going to grandparents so why not, she draws more attention to herself by making out she hasn't had 10 minutes away from her kids with Jordan since the maldives proposal trip
Exactly. It’s the constant moaning about how tough her life is, when she actually has no clue how fortunate she is.

jay.dee

I really am in shock at her Q&A. As others have said SO rude and SO passive aggressive. Why reply at all if you don’t like the questions? People like this do not deserve a platform.

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
I feel like I'm on honeymoon with her, I'm surprised she hasn't uploaded them shagging 🤷🏼‍♀️

How sad she shares this with us and not her kids...

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
It really is sad that those kids are going to have issues the same (or similar) to hers. Interestingly, Jordan says that when he’s stressed/under pressure/tired (which must be a lot, given how much he works), he takes it out on the kids by being short-tempered and shouting. The whole family set-up is a mess and the children are the ones who will suffer in the long-run.

I agree that he seems like a decent guy who values family, but he talked about how low his self-esteem is, particularly linked to his physical appearance. That backs up what we said about him wanting to keep hold of Nay because he thinks he’s punching, and so doesn’t challenge the way she acts.

bopbop22

Hedge your bets tattlers- after Emily Atack has shared her pic with Perri and Jordy what problem will Nay have today…

1. Migraine
2. Moaning that half term is hard when you’re alone 24/7
3. Moaning she never sees Jordy
4. Stating she has no help whilst sitting alone in nandos

• Haha

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I always worry about children, especially girls, who grow up with parents (mothers) who are very into their looks, make up, hair, treatments, additions - boobs, teeth, botox.
What chance do those little girls have? They will be wearing make up, provocative clothes, posting pics at such a young age. You can see if with other "influencers" and their children, ptwm as an example

• Sad
  • Heart

Rebby123

VIP Member
Is she for real? They have nights away together all the time!! Maybe not a full holiday, but how many parents do?!
I can’t work out if she sends herself the questions, or if her followers are as deluded as she is.
For how hard she works 😫😂 she goes to pilates and takes Mimi to Starbucks for a drink does that count ;) she doesn't work has a nanny where is the hard work? And saying she didn't nearly leave the kids yeh right it would of been her idea!

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Been sending questions to yourself Nay Nay?
Is she for real? They have nights away together all the time!! Maybe not a full holiday, but how many parents do?!
I can’t work out if she sends herself the questions, or if her followers are as deluded as she is.

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She is beautiful but does seem she has got more and more vain she does consintly flutters her eyelashes and why put such a dark filter on
I agree. Laura is naturally beautiful and came across as really genuine and down to earth, but she’s definitely heading down the fake instagrammer route.
Nay is busy reposting to her stories on her wedding day. Why would you even be on your phone?! Enjoy the day and ignore the outside world.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Rose & Micah are used to having Fran or one of their grandparents around all the time, so it can’t have been easy for them to be suddenly placed with the childcare company. Nay’s kids see that as normal - Mummy leaving them with random carers while she disappears to have fun.

Reactions: 12

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
Imagine how much of a cunt she is behind closed doors if this is the nay she chooses to share on Insta, so fucking rude and not humble no matter how much she says she is 😂

Reactions: 12