Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
My best friend lives literally opposite Perri’s house and she says that Laura used to live there with the dogs but she barely sees her anymore. He’s just sold the house (only been there 2 years maybe?) so she wasn’t sure if they were moving together or were living apart again. Or simply moving somewhere else, it’s also been a bit of a mystery as to why he lives where he does!
This is interesting!! She has been spending a lot of time at her parents up north, presumably for work, and he’s obviously been away on tour and works a lot. Can’t be the easiest way to start a relationship!

Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
I doubt it Connor is earning a fortune and on route to being world champion. His earnings won’t even come close to the banjos. So def no competition in that area.

I cant believe they would do a safari without their children. Im all for a holiday without your kids it’s healthy. But I couldn’t think of anything more amazing than taking my kids On a safari and experiencing it as a family
Is heeee?! I know nada about boxing but a cousin of mine who does said he generally fights not great opponents 😂

Clarity456

VIP Member
I’m guessing it was just a rental for short while. Her personalised plate is now on a month old audi q8
could this not have been part of the weird thing that happened where all the kids pics disappeared? we're they threatened and had to pay a protection racket?