Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
It’s being filmed in South Africa… Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but is that why they’ve just been? Maybe she said he could only go if he takes her first, because it’s somewhere they’ve always wanted to go??

Reactions: 1

avb00

Chatty Member
1) There’s always something new to report with her
2) What does she mean by ‘work’ ???

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Conor probably gave her a hard time 🤷🏼‍♀️ He has been out with Nay & Jord for food ect, but he missed the wedding his wife was bridesmaid at.. He posted at the time out shopping trying on clothes , driving around, having food, when he was probably invited! Vic did not post anything at all after vegas not even the wedding so seems like he had a problem. From being in a controlling relationship myself before, it adds up..
Wait, did Victoria go to the wedding?

Esme

VIP Member
I think a lot of Jordan’s questions are just genuine fans and not anyone trying to be horrible. He’s just like nay, rude and aggressive in his replies. The person who mentioned the teeth IS being nice. Nay doesn’t need any plastic surgery, I would say the same yet he’s taken it as someone being rude. They’re so bloody obsessed with what is said here. You wouldn’t be defensive if you knew what was said here was bullshit 🤷🏼‍♀️

We haven’t seen much of Ashley or anything from him regarding the wedding. Considering he was best man (second down from the groom!) people are going to wonder. I also think it’s incredibly strange how much Viccy benn is being tagged in photos and stories all the time and she remains silent…but she was posting up until the vegas hen. It just seems odd. If things aren’t ok I really hope nay is being a friend.

Those stories from nay of the kids “I looked back and they were walking like this” are just utterly absurd. I had my 3 yo in a shop the other day and she ran behind me to stand the other side of me, for a split second I couldn’t see her and wasn’t sure where she was. Nothing can describe the panic. Things can happen in the blink of an eye. I cannot believe she thinks walking ahead of her children would ever be ok?! Some of Jordan’s ridiculous replies for the thread - the person who asked what the kids did at the wedding surely mean was Mimi a flower girl? Was Cass a page boy? Were they ring bearers? They aren’t being judgy they’re asking! And as for once in a lifetime about the safari - nice they couldn’t be bothered to take the kids.

51D4714C-90CE-460F-81BB-9FD49682D2EC.png
8304702C-C520-496B-BCB8-C7D9D72ACD7A.png
9D134A1B-F4FB-4EE6-8138-4025361E5623.png
695689FE-9A13-4037-BFF5-EE059AEB74DE.png
18004439-7E95-4F24-8149-D782C8D7AA91.png
A1B5A8A2-BE5C-4069-8697-B84A5EB56272.png
DD9B58A4-0650-4464-81D3-9EC40FB79277.png

4fourHon

I'm not so sure as a few times they've posted stories and he's been grabbing her boobs so makes me think that's really the main thing she has going for her!

Esme

VIP Member
This is the same one nay goes to?
Bit awkward if their kids go to the same school and they attend the same Pilates sessions 😬

I mean ferne McCann is as Z list as it gets, so nay is a nobody next to her 🤭😂
C44FA255-E1DC-4184-8CB3-164CBE4B1EAE.png
FA04995C-C5CA-4E6A-8963-84AD16C2C66F.png

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Fair play to Fran, cleaning and removing stickers from the windows whilst minding the 2 kids. Naomi would never. Where’s Ashley? I haven’t seen him around at all.
I thought that last night when fran was saying she was doing a declutter

avb00

Chatty Member
I’m a celeb all stars isn’t on until November? I’m so confused. Where are they? What’s he filming?
The jungle is November yes. South Africa. All stars is a spin off series airing next year of various past contestants.

halobellz21

My best friend lives literally opposite Perri’s house and she says that Laura used to live there with the dogs but she barely sees her anymore. He’s just sold the house (only been there 2 years maybe?) so she wasn’t sure if they were moving together or were living apart again. Or simply moving somewhere else, it’s also been a bit of a mystery as to why he lives where he does!
i think Laura uploaded a picture of the Emmerdale set the other day. I assumed from that she was working there and that’s why she was living with her parents up north with the dogs through the week.

Baxter75

To be fair a venue coordinator isn't the same as a wedding planner, although they're often called planners! Interestingly the chapel of Ashridge isn't legally binding (blessings only as it's not consecrated) so I wonder if they had to get legally married elsewhere?

• Wow