Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Late to the party

My best friend lives literally opposite Perri’s house and she says that Laura used to live there with the dogs but she barely sees her anymore. He’s just sold the house (only been there 2 years maybe?) so she wasn’t sure if they were moving together or were living apart again. Or simply moving somewhere else, it’s also been a bit of a mystery as to why he lives where he does!
Confused as to why where he lives is a mystery? Would love to know more

Reactions: 1

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Where do you reckon the are honeymooning?
Based on them leaving from Terminal 4 it’ll be somewhere with a connection through UAE so I bet they’ve gone for at least two weeks!

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Danielle doesn't look very comfy the way she's sat.
Shes also shared all the pics from nays stories on her stories
yeah how random! Odd to do that!

Hate Legoland! Hope the kids had fun tho! They don’t actually get to do a lot of fun kids things other than a park

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
Tash blake and ivy is there with Lea Gordon she posted a video of herself but they were sitting down on some table maybe only invited to the evening

Late to the party

They must be moving in together probably they looked smitten at the wedding.
I agree. I'm more confused about why where he lives is a mystery lol

I don’t want to identify it as that’s not fair but more just not where you would expect him to live. There’s a primary school at the end of his road (all the kids know he lives there), not the best area, definitely not the best road and it’s a bungalow. He put it up for sale at the same price he bought it for so not made any money on it.
Fair enough. I've always assume he's somewhere in the Leigh area as that's where we often see him posting. I'm just bloody nosey and feel he lives somewhere near me lol

Late to the party

I'm glad I'm not the only one who went looking.
They have that big dog now, maybe they want more space for her?
At £525k I'm surprised it's not the nice bit of Leigh!
There are definitely worse parts, they're at least in Leigh. Lots round here say Leigh when they're nowhere near. You go to collect something thinking it's nearby and find its miles away🤣🤣

MrsBee1021

Probably better off to be honest. Those 2 useless fucks only care about themselves.
I commented on a video regarding the banjo’s returning multiple dogs and the people were rude, called me names and blocked me. Clearly value money more than the well-being of the dogs they are peddling.
Agree with everything there!

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Some sort of pink how funny she isn't let anyone post anything even photos of themselves 🤣
Stacey Solomon did the same. Ya wouldn't even know she had a wedding. Releasing them in dribs and drabs one at a time nearly🙄 no guest ones have appeared anywhere