Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
I thought they’d still be in their post wedding glow…they both look miserable. Why post this?!
E75F75B4-4B97-47F0-B516-5ABF19861FDE.png

Esme

VIP Member
Defo think she is pregnant. She doesn't even look after the two she has.
Isn’t this from last summer? Either the housewarming party or the bridesmaid one? I’m sure we discussed at the time how it wasn’t filtered.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Tits and glitter? Nah Nay wouldnt know classy if it dropped on her head speaking of which she should have had shorter extensions where they have tried to pin it to the back of her head it just looks .iike a lump and the cups on the dress are slightly too small shes got that booby overspill as for the venue some colour would have been nice and for me there are way too many flowers and pampas and shit but thats just me i like understated elegance not ott not that Nay would know what that means well done Jord for posting a picture of her with her eyes shut she will probably demand its taken down

Late to the party

To be fair a venue coordinator isn't the same as a wedding planner, although they're often called planners! Interestingly the chapel of Ashridge isn't legally binding (blessings only as it's not consecrated) so I wonder if they had to get legally married elsewhere?
Wonder if they had a registrar there to make it official like they do in Catholic churches

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I know this is a nay thread but today I noticed fran hasn't been tagging ashley in her stories like she does usually...