Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perri said Jordan is back next week, I think it will be interesting to see what her posting is like next week. If it goes back to normal then we know she has been with Jordan in SA.

Reactions: 6
She’s defo in SA! She’d never go this long without touching base!!!!
or bragging!
Never!
She hasn’t got it in her!

Reactions: 7
I still genuinely don’t think she’s there. I think she’s floundering at home with the nanny and various Banjos looking after the kids. She can’t function with Jordy-Baby.
I can’t decide whether she’ll come back with a lengthy sob story about trauma / illness / stress of solo parenting, or if she’ll just start up like nothing happened and say she was having quality time with ‘the babies’.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if now Jordan and her are married she’s like ‘sod this Insta stuff’ as she knows she’s sorted for life 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really am torn. The two stories she’s shared could be sent from someone else.

So either she’s in SA with Jordan but knows the reaction so is trying to pretend she’s at home

or she’s back to hating life being a mum

I thought with both children in school she’d be loving life. Zero gravity Pilates is her favourite thing but she hasn’t shown going since the wedding…but showed every single morning previous to that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How odd she chose to be on social media non stop on her honeymoon then avoids it when home, I refuse to believe that she is actually parenting her kids....that's very unusual

Reactions: 17
How odd she chose to be on social media non stop on her honeymoon then avoids it when home, I refuse to believe that she is actually parenting her kids....that's very unusual
Exactly, she couldn’t even stay off Instagram on her own wedding day so she’s 100% only being quiet now because she’s contractually obliged to be. Either that or she finally sees how selfish and unpopular it would be for her to leave the kids yet again, for a long period of time when she really should be there to support them with starting school / pre school

She’s either sunning it up flashing her fake tit tits to Ant and Dec or she’s sulking at home

Reactions: 5
Or is suffering from crippling all day morning sickness from the very few moments they both put their phones down on their ‘incredible’ honeymoon and actually spent time together 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
We all know if she was at home alone doing tbe parenting as would be seeing all the school runs, pick ups

Jordy-Baby is back on the radio Monday, so it will be interesting to see what happens with our Nay Nay…

Jordy-Baby is back on the radio Monday, so it will be interesting to see what happens with our Nay Nay…
She'll be back tomoro or Sunday trying to convince us she was flat out with school runs, housework while solo parenting

Playing devils advocate here but maybe she is at home hating life.

Over the last year she’s had her 30th/ Hen do’s/ wedding/ honeymoon all to look forward to one after the other. I know I felt so down when I got back from my honeymoon because I’d been building up to it all and it was just done and life was dull (I know that sounds awful and I do love my husband but I know what I mean).

Maybe now she’s at home with her kids who she clearly struggles with, Jordan’s away and she’s miserable. If she is at home feeling like that I wish she would just talk about it I’m sure she would get messages from people who genuinely want to help her and can relate.

Of course she might be out there living her best life in SA without a thought for her kids in which case she is a twit 🤣

Shes been as high as a kite planning all the wedding etc and shes now come crashing down... Thats my verdict.

Or shes pregnant again that also wouldnt suprise me due to her lack of awareness that she struggles with 2 even tho she has all the free time in the world 😂

Scenario A- she’s in SA but knows she won’t look like a relatable Insta mum hun if she’s away again.

Scenario B- she’s at home having a breakdown over the lack of support she has. The nanny, papa banjo, cleaner are just not enough to support this full time working hun.

She no longer has the big dogs either 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hmm so they were meant to be out last night so looks like she is in the UK now at least...
So this Nadia person had 'flu' but still decided to get on a plane and share her germs 🙄

So, she's either completely selfish like her mate or exaggerating and just had a bit of a cold.

Could she be really ill again like after having mimi she had sepsis twice.much as o dislike her I hope that's not true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.