Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we give it this time? She was back last time before half of us eve really noticed she’d gone 🤣

Reactions: 4
it's classic impulsive attention seeking BPD. I'm allowed to say that, I have it too 🤣 we're dickheads unless we take our meds and/or get professional help. She'll soon be back because she needs social media. No doubt there'll be another suicidal episode too. It's just the script now.

Reactions: 3
She would have deleted her whole Tiktok instead of going private. That’s when you know she’ll come back in a few 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s scamming people with her “husband” she’s not putting these guys ads out to be kind, just making money 💰 and no doubt her “husband” is a scammer too, she ain’t getting in the country!! Also she shouldn’t be recording prison phone calls

What does off grid mean? As in we won’t get any self indulgent pouty videos of herself? Oh no what are we gonna do!!?? He isn’t getting clemency so stop being a Beggy Mitchell asking for sympathy and money off people, ridiculous

Still got the pen pal tik tok going $$$$$

Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh when shes putting these guys ads on her page and she puts something along the line as “no harm against women and children” but men? Yes more than likely killed one or two 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s beyond me why she’s got involved with this guy, the novelty will wear off, what is she getting out of this? She’s gonna really wait 13 years for him to possibly get released (no guarantee if he can’t behave himself he will do more time), he’s getting attention, money, food and making a name for himself, she really needs to stop this and look for a guy who can support her because she needs supporting

Reactions: 2
If that ig is ran by any of the admin from the inmate scammer page I can’t wait to watch it all go down, if they’re being serious that is. They usually find out everything.

Reactions: 1
So far the account is only talking about how the marriage with Victor took place and how she cheated on her ex fiancé. I hope there’s more.
I saw they can do it in Utah but I don’t know, to me, if she really felt the need to marry him why not keep it private? By doing that and getting the attention she wants she has caused herself a lot of bother because if it is fraud then she won’t be visiting him. I would love to know why the esta got denied. Surely she must be smart enough to know he IS using her, they are known for playing women and wanting someone to fall back on, if his family are unwilling to help him with packages etc than that says a lot about the person he is, she buys all his food etc and is now helping him fund a little honey pot of $$ I really do not see what she is getting out of this apart from some emotional support, she’s jumped into this and got sucked in by his love bombing, he knows she is insecure and just got out of a relationship to a guy she was engaged to (I don’t know if she was talking to him whilst still with him) - even going on tv to talk about it just seems to be a swipe at the ex fiancé

He’s living in a fantasy world, which is because that’s all he can live in right now. He’s stuck in prison fantasising about this life with her and having a ‘wife’ and she’s enabling it. She’s got her freedom and her life ahead of her, she can go out and find someone to actually marry and become their wife properly. I hope she wakes up to this soon.

He’s living in a fantasy world, which is because that’s all he can live in right now. He’s stuck in prison fantasising about this life with her and having a ‘wife’ and she’s enabling it. She’s got her freedom and her life ahead of her, she can go out and find someone to actually marry and become their wife properly. I hope she wakes up to this soon.
Both got a lot of mental health issues by the sound of things

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.