Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she shouldn’t be throwing it out there and advising people on how to set up US numbers, people who do that to speak to their loved ones in another country could end up losing phone communication as it is technically call forwarding and if they find out could start cutting off phone calls, she has no clue this woman and yes making money off peoples adds is very shady you don’t know who these people are, at least with WAP it’s official and they can check into crimes etc, twit

It’s obvious! They are not married she is lying, she and her lover are making money off vulnerable women, why did she get denied an esta? Must be a good reason…

Also how he refers to the women as clients!?
Very true!!! She is painful

Reactions: 1
I think it’s in regards to her getting married which I think is possibly fraud somehow…just guessing

And her comments have been blocked! Uh oh

Also making money from people is a bit fucked up especially when she made it look like it was for a good cause

Reactions: 2
I think this situation with victor is kind of like an emotional rebound, she was engaged just before she met him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think it worked out that she met Victor when she was still with her fiancé. I’m not sure if her and Victor got into a relationship while she was still engaged but the dates would make it look like they did.

She lived in Manchester back in 2020 when she was with her ex fiancé too. Funny that she’s gone back there now 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s interesting, didn’t know she was engaged before
Google her she has a personal website

I think it worked out that she met Victor when she was still with her fiancé. I’m not sure if her and Victor got into a relationship while she was still engaged but the dates would make it look like they did.

She lived in Manchester back in 2020 when she was with her ex fiancé too. Funny that she’s gone back there now 👀
A lot about her we don’t know

I don’t know the ex’s @ but her dog has an insta 😆🙈 he was tagged in early photos, when I was having a nosey last month

I wonder if victor knows about her ex and that she was engaged to be married before? To me that makes this situation she’s got herself into even more strange. Like she wants to be single (because she’s basically living a single life while he’s in prison) but wants the compliments and to be flattered by a man but she doesn’t have to give anything back, well not physically anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.