Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love how she keeps posting her nail certificate with the surname covered over - naomi we see it hun. if she hates victor so much why not get a deed poll done and change back to her maiden name???

Reactions: 5
love how she keeps posting her nail certificate with the surname covered over - naomi we see it hun. if she hates victor so much why not get a deed poll done and change back to her maiden name???
It says Wise on the certificate, I don’t know why she’s covering it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
idk why she's covering it up then 😂 i swear she's used her surname name before on social media??

Reactions: 1
She probably just knows how boring she is now that she’s not with him, so she’s trying to create some talk about her

Reactions: 2
Nose still looks strange, I said what I said Naomi sorry girlie but your old one looked better :(

Reactions: 4
Not her posting that she'd gotten a bunch of extra food from McDonalds on Uber Eats (including the big mac meal she ordered in the picture!!) and then her refund for the entire meal on the next story. Getting a refund for getting extra food? I'd be so embarrassed to post that, it's so grifty...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is natural red haired and ghostly pasty white. All she will get is sun spots and skin cancer! Loser

She is natural red haired and ghostly pasty white. All she will get is sun spots and skin cancer! Loser
i was thinking this when i saw it like ah yes hope you like skin cancer. Tanning beds are so bad for you, and the weird thinspo too

Reactions: 1