Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone to one of the newly built (ish) high rise flats in Manchester. She’s posted the name of it by posting the reception/ communal areas on her Instagram. Says she wants a chance to do “city living”

And yes, poor dogs.

Reactions: 3
She’s moved because she’s so miserable and sad she constantly needs to be doing something new to distract herself. How irresponsible having 2 dogs but deciding to live in a high rise because you want to experience ‘city living’. Don’t get 2 dogs then selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she used to pop up on my tiktok all of the time, and I’ve just realised I’ve seen nothing for a while. Now I’ve fell down a rabbit hole. Has she deleted all of her socials? More importantly is it confirmed they’ve split?

Anyone notice she's been soft launching a guy on her IG stories? Or at least trying to make it look that way. I've noticed a few times she's posted her out to dinner with one table setting across from her, two drinks (one a "girly" drink and one a beer), and same with her NYE stories. Now she's upgraded to posting his arms/torso in the latest one. Hope this is high enough resolution, have to use one of those instagram story viewers since she's blocked me because I asked about Victor when they first split 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they were old pictures. I’ve noticed she does that a lot, posting pictures from years/months ago, acting like she’s got a life lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice she's been soft launching a guy on her IG stories? Or at least trying to make it look that way. I've noticed a few times she's posted her out to dinner with one table setting across from her, two drinks (one a "girly" drink and one a beer), and same with her NYE stories. Now she's upgraded to posting his arms/torso in the latest one. Hope this is high enough resolution, have to use one of those instagram story viewers since she's blocked me because I asked about Victor when they first split 😂
interesting, bet she's still answering those prison calls from Victor when the supposed new guy isnt around though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
can i also add her hair colour looks awful, she needs to go back to ginger

Reactions: 5
now posted a see through outfit with a thong on show 😴 she seems to have all these phases in quick succession with a different aesthetic for each

Has she mentioned she is diagnosed BPD or did I just imagine it? The rush to relationships, breaking up, back together, breaking up… And the crazy change in style aesthetic every month or two… Is classic Borderline behaviour

Has she mentioned she is diagnosed BPD or did I just imagine it? The rush to relationships, breaking up, back together, breaking up… And the crazy change in style aesthetic every month or two… Is classic Borderline behaviour
im pretty sure she has several times, might of been mentioned in the previous thread toooo i think

Reactions: 1
That lasted how long? A month? Less? What will her new grift be then 😂
She’s going back doing nails apparently 😂😂 she’s deranged, either her parents are supporting her or she’s up to something seedy because no unemployed person can spend like her

Reactions: 2
She’s going back doing nails apparently 😂😂 she’s deranged, either her parents are supporting her or she’s up to something seedy because no unemployed person can spend like her
She's completely unhinged 😂 every week is a different era

• Haha
Legit thinks she needs help. She’s delulu in sooo many ways. I thought she was bad when she was with V but she’s got worse…

Reactions: 8