Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grift is back and a new grift alert! She can’t have quickly done a nail course so she must be buying press-ons from AliExpress like she did with the bracelets!

Mark my words this is to get the money to buy veneers = Turkey Teeth!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
still no idea how you pronounce her business name, in my head i read it as "ANGE-WELLS" 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong but I’m sure she’s previously done nails? I remember when I first followed her she had a nail page tagged. Or it could have been lashes 🤔 she’s started and given up on that many things 🤣

Reactions: 1
If she even mutters the word druzy one more time after the last time I’ll absolutely dash her through the snow I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With that nose it’ll have to be some freaky whoville shite the receiver of that dance is in to
---
Oh I make myself sick, I’m logging out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Bridgey.barbara on tiktok 3rd video down on the left will be doing the same tv show with partners in prison

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The grift is back and a new grift alert! She can’t have quickly done a nail course so she must be buying press-ons from AliExpress like she did with the bracelets!

Mark my words this is to get the money to buy veneers = Turkey Teeth!
She is actually a scammer

Why has she posted the literal building name of where she is moving to? I swear this woman WANTS to be stalked

I was going to say how the hell is she affording that? Has she got a secret sugar daddy or something? 👀

She’s a wrongun for giving up a garden when she owns dogs, you just know she won’t regularly take them out. That’s a fuckin brachy dog too? Is she expecting to huff and puff it out for a piss every hour? Nasty as duck

Reactions: 8