Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s constantly on the move in an attempt to leave the negativity behind. Only she hasn’t realised that the negativity is herself. Gonna have to do a Peter Pan and snip her shadow off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t her reason for moving to a house so that her dogs had a garden? And now she’s going back to a flat/apartment 😵💫 her life is so chaotic, flitting from job to job, business to business and house to house. Could you be bothered?!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she go to the hairdresser a few days ago and get it coloured and now she’s gone darker? Money to waste this girl and her hair looks fried on the ends

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she go to the hairdresser a few days ago and get it coloured and now she’s gone darker? Money to waste this girl and her hair looks fried on the ends
I thought this myself, her hair looks darker all of a sudden. The orange/ginger hair suits her best. Brown washes her out

Reactions: 3
how does she afford all these new places/deposits etc??? what exactly is her income? she cant be making thousands off tiktok and her businesses always seem to just flop after a while.... benefits??

Has she mentioned the new job that she kept banging on about? I’ve not seen her mention it recently? Has she already given up?

How can she afford? She spent all her Anjewels grift on the Whoville nose job, no income coming from tiktok since she stopped bragging about Animal… Where is the money coming to rent a nice river view flat?

Watch her come back on and announce she’s back with Victor again. Her self love story isnt getting her as much traction as her messed up prison relationship and she craves all the views and likes so she’ll be back with a prison wife rebrand I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how does she afford all these new places/deposits etc??? what exactly is her income? she cant be making thousands off tiktok and her businesses always seem to just flop after a while.... benefits??
Now does everyone believe me that she’s a stripper??? 😂 angels club in Liverpool 👀 this is how she has money!!

• Wow
i feel like if she was she’d shout about it for clout…. what facts is your theory based on?! i’m intrigued
Nah she’s been doing it for years on and off and with the image she liked to portray about Victor sending her money and being so protective etc she’d be embarrassed having to admit that. She’s literally been seen by people that I know working there!! We all know Naomi reads here so I wouldn’t embarrass myself be dropping the name of the club if I didn’t know for sure and was making it up

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She never seems to be at the office job now. Seems to spend 80% of her time in front of the bedroom mirror.

Reactions: 6
I don't think you're lying but I'm surprised nobody has seen her dancing and exposed her on tiktok or insta!

I don't think you're lying but I'm surprised nobody has seen her dancing and exposed her on tiktok or insta!
I’ve heard it’s quite a seedy place where all of the manny/Liverpool drug dealers go lmao so probably no women who know of her would ever go and see her and no phones allowed too

She’s relaunching angewels it seems and also found her new passion of doing nails?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2