Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JanQi

She's been referring to the new boyfriend as her "partner" and her "best friend". They've literally known each other weeks. She's absolutely unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

KYLIE

VIP Member
There's probably no point her family opposing her getting her minge out for £3.75 since this is the girl who married a convicted murderer and got him tattoo'd all over her. She's batshit insane, they just let her get on with it i reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 18

tootyfruity10

She’s just posted about now having a boyfriend… so according to her, they matched on Tinder at the end of January, they were talking for a couple of weeks, met and now they’re together… so it’s been a maximum of 2 weeks since meeting for the first time to now being in a relationship and starting an OF together. This girl makes me cringe so hard. Why does everything have to be so quick and dramatic? She needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Personally whatever you think of the OF page is irrelevant. Some people do some people don’t. That’s all that is. Second. Yes she had her weird prison wife thing and trying to clout chase. But ultimately, she’s out of that now and has someone in real life there to cuddle at night and go on dates with. In the real world. Not a fantasy. So that’s an upgrade if you ask me.
Lmao yeah, totally an upgrade getting cuddles at night and posting pictures on your Twitter getting ur face jizzed on 🤩 for someone who’s head strong with no mental health issues yes im all for this earn that coin. But the girl changes her jobs and personalities like the fucking weather. Wise up, she’s a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

sezzyscammer

How embarassing for Naomi that Victor makes it clear he is desperate for ANYONE to be his “mi amore Queen” and they didn’t in fact have a magical connection: he’s just a lonely horny prison dude, grown man body but mind stuck as the teenager he was when incarcirated. She could have been anyone and she is being replaced! How cringe for her thinking she is so special 😂

Not even going to bother with Desperado Animal, good luck to him love bombing the new Mrs Oquendo… Hopefully he chooses someone with the same letter name or an M so he can turn the giant N on his forehead into an M or something! Or a devil pentagram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Jesus what have I missed 😭 I’ve come back to Naomi flashing her gash and the animal finding a new fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wife5548

the fact he has a new fiancée is nuts and the girl is just as stupid. Also there’s a lot of things i expected from Naomi, seeing her sucking dick on twitter was not one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

gurlbye

Chatty Member
She is actually such a narc “I am the best possible version of myself, I have done all I can as a human to be the best I can be. I could be the best mum.. even as a single mum” 😂😂😂😂

Hilarious, Naomi love you haven’t gone on any self love journey, you was literally getting dicked down on tinder and writing to your animal in jail. We all knew the only reason you said you didn’t want kids was because Victor would never of gave you any, you just change for any man with your with and you don’t even know who you are. You have more identities than hot dinners, you’re a literal embarrassment. Also saying you’d be the best mother even a single one is very easy to say when your childless, wait until the world doesn’t revolve around you anymore and you can’t just drop the phase like you do every other phase you have.

• Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Naomi’s story 👀 picture of the guy
She’s fully posted him on insta now. Don’t know why she was pretending to be private, she can’t hold her own water. Broadcasting that she married a double murderer but acting shy about showing off a new man, pull the other one love 😂

• Haha

tootyfruity10

I know someone close to Naomi and I know for a fact that she was on Tinder and sleeping with a welsh guy up in Manchester while still with Victor. She probably got a taste then of what being with someone on the outside would be like. She then met Dom who is Casey’s ex (the new best friend) on tinder again and that was a week or 2 before breaking up with Victor. She broke up with Victor for him. She then was dumped by Dom and went back to Victor for a bit, then found this new guy. She is nothing but an attention seeking narcissist who can’t be alone. A study needs to be conducted on her lol I’ve never known anybody so messed up

• Wow

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I’d say it was a simple case of she just got bored! She started this off during covid when you could do fuck all else, she realised she was getting a following through this - online interviews, tv appearances. Then once the whole “prison wife” hype died down that’s when she got bored. Playing with someone else’s emotions just to suit her own agenda - although he could have been doing the same who knows!

Reactions: 13

HaventAClue

VIP Member
👏 to those of you that said she's not talking about the breakup because she's the one obviously in the wrong. Sounds like she found someone better (that guy she dated for two weeks) and peaced out on Victor. Seems like she started stringing him back along when she saw someone here was talking to him..

Shocked she's not making a statement on this. Completely against her "soft girl" "healed" branding that she's been pushing..
But if she does someone please post it here since I'm blocked 😆
She will never talk about it. She’s left the prison wife life far behind her now. I know ✨ animal ✨ killed two people or whatever but I can’t help but feel bad for him too, to be probably shown love and attention for the first time in his life then just to be dumped like a hot potato. She only kept it going as long as she did for the tiktok fame.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
im not sex shaming AT ALL but it doesn't really seem like an authentic relationship - they meet on a dating app and within a week just decided to do OF? its not like she was with someone for 2 years and they both decided to do it. i feel like the fact she's getting off with someone she hardly knows on a whim just shows she's a bit unstable.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
New video… boyfriend is moving in soon… They’ve known eachother a whole three months. This girl doesn’t hang about 🤣

also new identity unlocked, gamer girl

• Haha

kivrin

It's kinda funny her getting a barely visible teeny little L on her nail for her new man when she has Victor related things tattooed on her face and body in about 500 different places

• Haha
I can’t say I’m in shock but I’m still surprised how off the rails she’s gone. Like totally good for her for finally leaving that strange prison wife culture. But to jump right into blasting her coochie on the internet is totally unhinged. I’m all for independence, but it’s clear there’s a huge power imbalance here (I.e. dude is staying anonymous). I think 3 months of this is generous. I’d actually be shocked if she’s still doing OF by summer unless somehow she’s genuinely raking it in. Like if she’s able to generate more than £2k a month—I don’t think she’ll give it up. But who’s paying her?

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Imagine, being single on Valentines Day…but by May 4th you’re living with a man who has not only convinced you to publicly plaster your vulva all over the internet (whilst remaining private himself) but got himself on your lease.

Does this girl have no real friends to step in and stop this clear lovebombing / coercion??

Reactions: 12

gurlbye

Chatty Member
She’s punching with the new fella, I just had a nose on IG

Who remembers her soft era when she was reading books in a granny print playsuit with white bows in her hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12