Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naomi’s biggest flex is keeping her hair looking healthy, god knows how she does it through all this colouring

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jack of all trades and master of none comes to mind! Best of luck to her though. Hopefully she’s found what she’s really passionate about.

Reactions: 5
it was more the fact she made a conscious effort to cover her surname on her story when she has been tagged by the nail page with the certificate on full show haha
this is what made me chuckle 🫣 the lengths she went to, to cover it on every post but the nail page just did her over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Crazy how awful her nose looks in that picture of them in the group compared to what she posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least with doing nails she will have to work for the money. Her Angel jewels grift was buying Ali Express bracelets for £1 then selling for £40 pretending they were magic treasures

She reposted this on TikTok. And posted a chatty baking vid talking about relationships. Mentioned that she has loved ppl but only been "in love" once and it was with Victor. He was her soulmate and a true love which is hard to find and you may not find it again in life and whatnot. Hmm.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
She reposted this on TikTok. And posted a chatty baking vid talking about relationships. Mentioned that she has loved ppl but only been "in love" once and it was with Victor. He was her soulmate and a true love which is hard to find and you may not find it again in life and whatnot. Hmm.
She’s paving the way to announce she’s gone back to him when in reality, nobody else wanted her and she needs the content for engagement.

Yeah that bake with me love chat wasn’t “random” at all.

I’m guessing dating isn’t going to so well for her then? 😅 she’ll be back in his (whatever the equivalent to prison DMs are) asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s so slick but all of the posts and music that are in Spanish are clearly alluding to her Spanish speaking Latino lover, Animal the gang member ❤ Romance isn’t dead (but the blokes Animal shot dead still are)

Reactions: 9
She’s paving the way to announce she’s gone back to him when in reality, nobody else wanted her and she needs the content for engagement.

Yeah that bake with me love chat wasn’t “random” at all.
Exactly, but we all already knew this. They broke up for a month a while back but he got back with her, Victor himself and his cellmate told me that all the way back on the last thread which was months ago now. She has been back with Victor for months behind the scenes but because her new independent woman journey wasn't gaining her as much traction as she wanted she is clearly getting ready to start posting again on Tiktok and Instagram about him and admit they're back together. She is a joke lol 😂 She has probably seen Emma and the others on the Prison Bride show and wishes that to be her so lets all get ready for her "perfect" relationship with Victor to become her whole personality again lol even though everyone can see it's never going to work.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, but we all already knew this. They broke up for a month a while back but he got back with her, Victor himself and his cellmate told me that all the way back on the last thread which was months ago now. She has been back with Victor for months behind the scenes but because her new independent woman journey wasn't gaining her as much traction as she wanted she is clearly getting ready to start posting again on Tiktok and Instagram about him and admit they're back together. She is a joke lol 😂 She has probably seen Emma and the others on the Prison Bride show and wishes that to be her so lets all get ready for her "perfect" relationship with Victor to become her whole personality again lol even though everyone can see it's never going to work.
All her tiktok and instagram following will be so suprised. But us tattlers know the tea thanks to your penpal efforts with Animal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2