Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ro
Has she said she's with her bf cos I follow her and only ever see her say she's single?
Is she just single for now?
Ud think he wouldn't want her proclaiming to be single if they are together
Shes single until Jonafun gets out of the slammer in about 5 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I wonder what Jonafun is erm getting her for her erm 30th tomorrow soo but erm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Passive aggressive post there from our druggy wife wannabe 😂

fancy her been owed money for "working hard"
Good on the girl that decided not to pay, I say 😂

Reactions: 2
Passive aggressive post there from our druggy wife wannabe 😂

fancy her been owed money for "working hard"
Good on the girl that decided not to pay, I say 😂
I missed the post what did it say? 😂

Thanks as always for bringing the tea ☕
You seem to have a bit of inside scoop… any idea what her “heart breaking news” was the other day??
Her friend has committed suicide by the looks of it. Sorry I have not been around spilling tea lately just come back from Dubai but I paid for it with actual work money not profits from heroin. Whoever put that post up btw on the exposing naomi Instagram page… BRAVO 😂
Excellent behaviour 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see she's climbing up Chloe Spriggs hoop now, wonder what they have in common 🙄

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed that in the Christmas photoshop post on the exposingNBB insta, one of the comments (which explains Naomi is funded by drug money) is liked by Alice? Alice and her always used to tag each other in hair stuff. I wonder what went on there? :unsure:

• Wow
Has anyone noticed that in the Christmas photoshop post on the exposingNBB insta, one of the comments (which explains Naomi is funded by drug money) is liked by Alice? Alice and her always used to tag each other in hair stuff. I wonder what went on there? :unsure:
Naomi still follows Alice too 👀

I cannot believe there isn’t a thread for Chloe!!!! Can tell a bleeping mile off she’s involved in dodgy dealings and drugs!!!
There's a thread about her and her Watch Dealer boyfriend under lifestyle Instagram ers. Sorry I dunno how to link to it.

There's a thread about her and her Watch Dealer boyfriend under lifestyle Instagram ers. Sorry I dunno how to link to it.
I found it! When I previously searched for her I couldn’t see one but it was riiiiiiiiight at the bottom of the page. Thank you :)

Naomi you are not a good person, you and your son should have left that heroin dealer and started your own life. People would respect you. However you are building a life for your drug dealer boyfriend/fiancé/husband to come out to, who will then reoffend and guarantee you will then stop/cut back work because financially jonofun will then support you to be a full time mum. You love your child but not enough to show him what right from wrong is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Naomi you are not a good person, you and your son should have left that heroin dealer and started your own life. People would respect you. However you are building a life for your drug dealer boyfriend/fiancé/husband to come out to, who will then reoffend and guarantee you will then stop/cut back work because financially jonofun will then support you to be a full time mum. You love your child but not enough to show him what right from wrong is.
Damn right!
I thought that post was pathetic.
A beggy attention seeking post about thinking about quitting social media.
you would think she would have a bit of class and not post things like that after attending a funeral on Friday of her friend who committed suicide.
the girl is deluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Naomi’s account just confuses me. It’s now just full of ad’s because that’s all she really see’s it as, a way to make money. Which is fine, but don’t let it get to you then. Don’t share parts of your family but lie about what you’re sharing? If I make a social media with my son and me but say his dad is an international spy so he’s not around much when in reality he might actually just be a bum smoking weed in the back garden all day every day, people who know the truth would he like erm excuse me what? That’s all that’s happening here, people are calling her out and saying no it’s weird you lied and that you’re building a following based on lies. I can’t say I’m in the army and then build a following of other army people if it’s not true, she can’t build a following of sole/single mums saying her partner works away WHEN HES IN PRISON. Come on Naomi be realistic. Just be honest and take the weight off yourself or stop giving a tit, but you can’t have it both ways

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She talks with a lisp how she gets any work I'll never know it must be the long hair coz the faint nothing special or the voice

Well she's a solo earning I thought jonafun was at home why can't he potty train him 🙄
Honest to god she is as thick as shite!
what about parents who toilet train there kids and they work full time ? Honestly my 3 boys I done it I didn't need to take time off work. Soloearner made me laugh. She's going in a expensive holiday she's worked hard for so Dubai