Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who’s behind the expose account, but I am here for it 😂 The ironic thing is… I wouldn’t have even known about the account if she hadn’t mentioned it herself on her stories! I wonder how many people have searched for it like I did. She’s constantly directing people to the truth.
As if she did that 😂 are you allowed to mention the name of the account so I can have a gander?

Reactions: 1
As if she did that 😂 are you allowed to mention the name of the account so I can have a gander?
I don’t think I’m allowed to mention the account as it doesn’t have enough followers to discuss on here, but if you search her name on Instagram, it’s easy to find - that’s what I did as soon as she said “I’m aware of the accounts”!

She’s at that Jaymee hair baby shower today -isn’t that the girl who was slagging her off to your friend?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know who’s behind the expose account, but I am here for it 😂 The ironic thing is… I wouldn’t have even known about the account if she hadn’t mentioned it herself on her stories! I wonder how many people have searched for it like I did. She’s constantly directing people to the truth.
Same as how I have her to thank for introducing me to tattle! when she was posting petitions to shut down tattle! Until then I always knew something was up with her, but it was on here I found out the madness that is her life and all of the lies she tells!

I don’t think I’m allowed to mention the account as it doesn’t have enough followers to discuss on here, but if you search her name on Instagram, it’s easy to find - that’s what I did as soon as she said “I’m aware of the accounts”!

She’s at that Jaymee hair baby shower today -isn’t that the girl who was slagging her off to your friend?!
Omg so easy to find on insta! I swear some of the screenshots are things from here, so it must be someone who at least looks at this site! I love how the accounts they follow are quite a few Manchester local business accounts so they obviously want local businesses to know the truth. They also follow follow SUL Hair! Haha, the brazenness!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's got as much chance to win the lottery than get a sponsor with dyson 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's so desperately wanting them to hire her 😂😂😂😂
No chance dyson would put there self with a druggie

Yeah it was jaymee who said about her moving to her grandads and about Jonathan dealing heroin again after being released from prison and ending up back inside. She told her about taking Jonathan’s friend to view the commercial premises acting as her boyfriend because the landlord knew the history of her and Jonathan

She's got as much chance to win the lottery than get a sponsor with dyson 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's so desperately wanting them to hire her 😂😂😂😂
No chance dyson would put there self with a druggie
I noticed that Beggy Mitchell post to dyson today 😳

I normally hang out on the Kate Hayes and Asher Mary Lou threads. I’ve been following Naomi for a while and at first, loved her hair tutorials (minus the weird fringe) but she’s been doing my head in with the beggy posts aimed at Dyson so had to search if she had a thread here and here I am! Does her new management not know that it’s not the done thing to constantly beg a brand to work with them and worse, get her followers to do the same? Just by looking at her, her face wouldn’t fit with Dyson and her links to drugs certainly wouldn’t. It also winds me up that she’s had a lot of new followers recently since Harriet Westmoreland has been mentioning her. That’s someone else who needs a thread if she hasn’t got one already
Yes I would like to see a thread on Harriet Westmorland too!!

I had heard about the Baby Platinum days but weren’t sure how true it was 😬

Reactions: 3
just had a look at the account, I don’t remember ever seeing this photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A14610D7-A736-41D7-8EC5-EA9A58244EED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the girl who’s baby shower it was is the girl who has apparently given the person above the insider goss? Have I got this right?

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe that account 😭 I do feel sorry for Naomi sometimes, she’s kind of been left to fend for herself whilst Jonathan gets to hide away in prison, although I’m sure there’s a money plug somewhere, knowing at least 5,000 people have seen her threads can’t be enjoyable for her, if I was Naomi, I’d call it quits and do one of those Q and As and ask myself where Jonafun is, and say he’s dealing with the consequences to some difficult decisions he made or something on those lines, she gives people the power by trying so hard to pretend everything’s fine when people know things are far from it. She should never of brought anything to do with Jonathan or Sully onto her hair page, she should of kept it exactly that - hair, if she was a good enough hairdresser that content would be enough alone to keep her demographic happy, maybe with odd Q&A about her, but not her personal life, her as a hairdresser and advice etc. People are naturally going to endeavour into her personal life when they find out she’s with a notorious heroin dealer because they will be naturally intrigued 😶

Can’t believe that account 😭 I do feel sorry for Naomi sometimes, she’s kind of been left to fend for herself whilst Jonathan gets to hide away in prison, although I’m sure there’s a money plug somewhere, knowing at least 5,000 people have seen her threads can’t be enjoyable for her, if I was Naomi, I’d call it quits and do one of those Q and As and ask myself where Jonafun is, and say he’s dealing with the consequences to some difficult decisions he made or something on those lines, she gives people the power by trying so hard to pretend everything’s fine when people know things are far from it. She should never of brought anything to do with Jonathan or Sully onto her hair page, she should of kept it exactly that - hair, if she was a good enough hairdresser that content would be enough alone to keep her demographic happy, maybe with odd Q&A about her, but not her personal life, her as a hairdresser and advice etc. People are naturally going to endeavour into her personal life when they find out she’s with a notorious heroin dealer because they will be naturally intrigued 😶
i feel a lot of business pages have this problem. They start turning it into a personal page. I unfollow so many pages that don’t keep their business pages consistent. I followed a hair extensions page the other month and she went on holiday and posted all pics of her kids in swimming pools etc… on a public page with 10000s of followers!! 😟

Yeah for me personally, my child is off all public social media and very limited is shared on private social media. Luckily I discovered this guy when I was pregnant and for me it completely changed my online presence. Worth giving him a follow, it’s very sad but interesting!!
C3B644F6-FA01-4139-8232-A456B794754F.jpeg

You’d think having a heroin dealers son you would protect that child however possible with the sort of people that could be watching her (worse than us ‘trolls’) even finding her child minder was easy!! How has she actually got the ump more with ‘trolls’ than her partner who is involved with all things wrong in this world and got himself banged up again. Naommmiiiiiii you’re an idiot hunnnnnyyy and only have yourselfff to blame!!!!! If your baby daddy wasn’t a drug dealing gangster none of would careeee ✌🏽

I actually looked through her profile the other day instead of a video posted here and there and how many time can you film yourself doing one curl with dyson and brushing your hair? Lots of people have long hair, it gets boring quick

Reactions: 7
I still can’t phantom that Naomi is happy to show exactly what Sul looks like, show the parks they go to, the places they visit etc, Jonafun must have some serious enemies to have got where he got in the drug world plus all the families that have dealt with the repercussions of his heroin distribution I imagine don’t exactly route for him to have a happy family life himself. It’s just this obsession to show the gram that life is perfect! Whilst living in your grandads house because your borderline air b&b got raided because you’re still trying to raise a child with a criminal. Insanity.

Reactions: 9
She never put a ‘sold’ sign up of her house the day she got keys. So you know it’s either dodgy or a family members. Just so weird. Her life a so weird

I’ve started a thread on Harriet westmoreland

Sorry I have two burning questions here

1. Are them chebs real?
2. does anyone need content of the same person doing the same blow dry and pin curls to themselves on a daily basis?

Reactions: 2