Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely if she had made it independently without all of the lies and Jonathans drug money I could take this absolute waste of space seriously.
She uses tit extensions on her clients.
For instance In terms of that shocking colour she puts on people's hair never looks good always patchy she could do be colouring to a half decent standard. She could not talk about jonafun allll day in the salon she could not be stood their slagging off her clients when they have left. Her own staff take the piss and she's literally a joke.
When she posted her days productivity I was told by my friend who speaks to Jaymee one of The that the only reason she had so much
Time on her hands to be "productive" 😳 Is because she's had loads of no shows. She very well could be booked all through this month but she has a lot of no shows because they probably see her bull tit stories and cringe. Poor Sullivan he needs at least one stable parent and he's got a pair if dysfunctional delinquents living in LaLa land !
She must be the most 2 faced person like ever because she used to work with Plouise Paige and she hated her 😂
Goes on like this she has Alice Martins back but said she's tit at hair in front of clients and staff at her salon.
She is only loyal if you sell class a drugs

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Genuinely if she had made it independently without all of the lies and Jonathans drug money I could take this absolute waste of space seriously.
For instance In terms of that shocking colour she puts on people's hair never looks good always patchy she could do be colouring to a half decent standard. She could not talk about jonafun allll day in the salon she could not be stood their slagging off her clients when they have left. Her own staff take the piss and she's literally a joke.
When she posted her days productivity I was told by my friend who speaks to Jaymee one of The that the only reason she had so much
Time on her hands to be "productive" 😳 Is because she's had loads of no shows. She very well could be booked all through this month but she has a lot of no shows because they probably see her bull tit stories and cringe. Poor Sullivan he needs at least one stable parent and he's got a pair if dysfunctional delinquents living in LaLa land !
She must be the most 2 faced person like ever because she used to work with Plouise Paige and she hated her 😂
Goes on like this she has Alice Martins back but said she's tit at hair in front of clients and staff at her salon.
Thanks as always for bringing the tea ☕
You seem to have a bit of inside scoop… any idea what her “heart breaking news” was the other day??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She probably still signs packages for Johnathan outside prison!

Reactions: 1
Anybody watched her on her TikTok shop?? Is it just me or has she never mentioned hair burst before 🤔

she is saying she used the hair burst scalp roller which helped grow her hair back after birth yet I have never seen her do a video with it before 🫠

Reactions: 2
Anybody watched her on her TikTok shop?? Is it just me or has she never mentioned hair burst before 🤔

she is saying she used the hair burst scalp roller which helped grow her hair back after birth yet I have never seen her do a video with it before 🫠
Was literally thinking the same thing.. hair burst does not work. Purely for the ££££

Was literally thinking the same thing.. hair burst does not work. Purely for the ££££
She said on the live that she breastfeeds and takes the hair burst gummies yet has said before that as she breastfeeds still she doesn’t take the biotin tablets she used to take before getting pregnant 🥱

Yep. I’ve heard her mention OGX, Biotin Supplements and Morroconoil, but never ever hair burst. Funny that… 💰

You know they dont work when you look at Scousebird Jeff’s hair its like straw she pushes them too and she resembles Nadine Dorries.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe ghd is working with it. I'm gonna email ghd how can this be right there's kids starving and parents struggling yet the druggie wife gets work. No way would dyson work with her why does ghd want her I mean apart from the long hair there's nothing going on upstairs with this clown

Reactions: 8
I can't believe ghd is working with it. I'm gonna email ghd how can this be right there's kids starving and parents struggling yet the druggie wife gets work. No way would dyson work with her why does ghd want her I mean apart from the long hair there's nothing going on upstairs with this clown
Please do and let us know the outcome!!

Why are GHD giving her the time of day, I only ever see her blowing smoke up dysons arse. More fool them

Reactions: 5
That dress is NOT supposed to look like that!!! It isn’t meant to fold over where the boobs are!

Oh what a state she looks in the birthday dress. Tits down by her belly button. Spend some of jonnys hard earned cash and get another boob job babes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She clearly loves Sully a hell of a lot, she should at least protect him from the reality of his dad. She’s clever enough not to spout the truth on social media because she knows it’s a shameful thing that won’t get her anywhere but yet she’s not creating the same narrative with her son. Even if he doesn’t find out from her or someone in his life, he will find out when he goes to school and there’s gossip going around because other parents will find out about her Instagram and then it becomes very easy to find out the rest from there. Why put yourself in a position to be so ridiculed when you want to portray this squeaky clean life? She knows the truth is bad enough to hurt her image so how does that not occur to her something isn’t right there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she said she's with her bf cos I follow her and only ever see her say she's single?
Is she just single for now?
Ud think he wouldn't want her proclaiming to be single if they are together