Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has started talking about him more recently, really trying to make us believe he isn’t inside!

Reactions: 1
God there live on tik tok god her sister looks totally different without a filter

300k bots followers on tiktok and only 112 on her live at midday on a Sunday 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her sister sounds rough as arseholes

She's been told not to talk about jonafun I think or it's over maybe

Reactions: 3
I cringe every time she goes on about the number of “followers” she has… about 80% of them are bought bots!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, came across her on tiktok - does anyone else think that she just has too much hair?? You can see it is in good condition but it doesn’t seem as if it is really a style and is just all hanging there, even when curled. Bet it could look incredible with a few inches off….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s on one today about her wrinkles isn’t she?!! Isn’t bothered by people’s opinions… but posts a number of stories and a feel about them! We all know she’ll be back to having Botox once she finishes breastfeeding Sul (when he’s in his 20s probably)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anybody see her on tik tok shop? She must be making good ££££ doing them as stock was flying out! Where has she suddenly blown up from?