Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickle_

She must think she’s the only person to ever have long thick natural hair 🙄🙄🙄🙄 sick of her talking about how healthy her hair is blah blah blah

Reactions: 1

the_moonins

VIP Member
I get that our face is our face and we can’t do anything about that but she screws it up constantly and pulls those weird faces.

On every video people tell her to get Botox - which is out of order, no one ‘needs’ Botox. But you think she’d try to stop pulling those faces. She will be able to see herself doing it in the phone.
I think she does it so people comment and she gets the engagement

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Anybody watched her on her TikTok shop?? Is it just me or has she never mentioned hair burst before 🤔

she is saying she used the hair burst scalp roller which helped grow her hair back after birth yet I have never seen her do a video with it before 🫠
Yep. I’ve heard her mention OGX, Biotin Supplements and Morroconoil, but never ever hair burst. Funny that… 💰

justkarenhere

I don’t think I’m allowed to mention the account as it doesn’t have enough followers to discuss on here, but if you search her name on Instagram, it’s easy to find - that’s what I did as soon as she said “I’m aware of the accounts”!

She’s at that Jaymee hair baby shower today -isn’t that the girl who was slagging her off to your friend?!
Yeah it was jaymee who said about her moving to her grandads and about Jonathan dealing heroin again after being released from prison and ending up back inside. She told her about taking Jonathan’s friend to view the commercial premises acting as her boyfriend because the landlord knew the history of her and Jonathan

She's got as much chance to win the lottery than get a sponsor with dyson 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's so desperately wanting them to hire her 😂😂😂😂
No chance dyson would put there self with a druggie
I noticed that Beggy Mitchell post to dyson today 😳

happygoluckyX

She never put a ‘sold’ sign up of her house the day she got keys. So you know it’s either dodgy or a family members. Just so weird. Her life a so weird

justkarenhere

I don’t know who’s behind the expose account, but I am here for it 😂 The ironic thing is… I wouldn’t have even known about the account if she hadn’t mentioned it herself on her stories! I wonder how many people have searched for it like I did. She’s constantly directing people to the truth.
As if she did that 😂 are you allowed to mention the name of the account so I can have a gander?

SnooperDePooper

I have quite big boobs. They aren’t perky as I’ve breastfed. But my nipples are where they should be, at the front. Why are hers hanging low 😂
Exactly same with mine. Mine are big, pretty saggy from 2 breastfed kids but my nips still point forward 😂

Medusah80

Chatty Member
I only managed to listen to the first half of that podcast… oh my god! Honestly - she said she has been trolled for stuff that other people in her life have done! You were called out Naomi because you are supporting a heroin dealing gang member who you were pretending to live with whilst he was actually in prison! Take some accountability
Did she mention Jonafun at all?