Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craycrayxx

I see she has Kia now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not that's there's anything wrong with them but she said a while bk I love driving my merc 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagining having to buy yourself everything and man's inside 😂😂😂😂 that's probably Mossiant ring I seen advertised on tik tok Because if that real 3 carat ring it would be worth a fortune! Suppose she has to fake it till she makes it
she was in a jag on Monday? She made several story’s showing the logo on her steering wheel?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
is this new information? Her threads are so slow I feel like I first read it 10 years ago. Do people know she was a stripper?
I think it was mentioned right back at the beginning of thread 1. I have tattle to thank for everything I know about her 🤣 I think she said that she was waitressing when she met him, but someone on here said it was a strip club, and he’s a fair bit older than her and she was young at the time!

Reactions: 1
Anybody watched her on her TikTok shop?? Is it just me or has she never mentioned hair burst before 🤔

she is saying she used the hair burst scalp roller which helped grow her hair back after birth yet I have never seen her do a video with it before 🫠
Was literally thinking the same thing.. hair burst does not work. Purely for the ££££

craycrayxx

Plus she’s still doing all these ‘family days out’ and Christmas days out and Sunday Roasts out etc with her sister and friends! If Jonofun was out she would just LOVE to make sure her followers knew she was out with him and her ‘perfect family’!

(I do days out with the kids and friends and not just the husband but it’s like her sis steps in in absence of Jonofun)

Christmas will be interesting this year…. Last few years she’s gone out for Christmas lunch with her sister I think. Will she drop her sis if he’s out for Christmas. A lot of people in open prison get out for Christmas!!! So let’s see!!!!
She’s mentioned a few times this family holiday on Boxing Day so I presume he’s home for that and we will see more of him then..

Opinionated

VIP Member
So apparently she’s got a meeting with Dyson that she’s hinting about. Wonder if they know she’s supported by a banged up drug dealer