Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byehunny

Whose hen do/bridal shower/party was she at? I thought the rehab girls didn’t like her? Seemed like she was having fun, I wonder who was looking after Sully?

Rothsey

VIP Member
She does look weird though. I couldn’t work out whether she was old or young. The hair ages her so much and her skin looks dry as a bone and needs a good scrub. And her forehead??? Why does she have to scrunch it up like that?? She loves the attention but not from ppl saying she’s a drug dealers moll 🤷🏼‍♀️
On the Kate Hayes thread it was mentioned that she has extensions in. I think she’s been quite open about it as well… but the hair is far too long, she could have 12” cut off it and it would still look good…

Peach*123

She said something a few months ago about not having extensions anymore but I’m sure she used to always say it was her real hair when it obviously wasn’t
yeah I do recall maybe she used to buythat post was less than a year ago and she would have had them in a couple months at least.
I’m sure her “hair journey” has taken her 2
Years maybe??? Im shook 😂

also anyone confirm….her advice/routine etc she always says wash once a week… heat on hair once a week but yet how does she always have the videos of her repeatedlydoing her hair with a new tool everyday?!? Old videos?

the_moonins

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that in the Christmas photoshop post on the exposingNBB insta, one of the comments (which explains Naomi is funded by drug money) is liked by Alice? Alice and her always used to tag each other in hair stuff. I wonder what went on there? :unsure:
Naomi still follows Alice too 👀

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
But yet she stays with him, despite him not getting out until he’s 50/60 years old and takes sully weekly to see him. There’s definitely something in it for her…. £££££££££

Also..I wonder how she’s bought that house. It’s 100% not in her name or his, it is in her grandads name?
Yeah it’s in her grandad’s name

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve started a thread on Harriet westmoreland