Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
She was saying she couldn’t go to a hen party as she didn’t have a babysitter, a few people asked if his dad could have him and she said he was away at the moment 🤣 then a few people were asking if they were back together and she said they never broke up but she just keeps her relationship off of social media. A few more comments saying ‘are you with the dad’ and her friend replied saying she was here to talk about hair and not personal stuff.
To be fair, she didn’t lie 🤣🤣🤣

Walnutss

VIP Member
Has she said she's with her bf cos I follow her and only ever see her say she's single?
Is she just single for now?
Ud think he wouldn't want her proclaiming to be single if they are together

evac90

Chatty Member
I was thinking this, was trying to work it out.

2012:
-Naomi aged 19 met Jonofun aged 37

June 2014:
-Jonofun commits crime

March 2015:
- Jonofun sentenced to 8.5 years (Naomi aged 22. Jonofun 40)

So they were only together maybe 2 years before he commits that crime and goes to prison.

I assume he was released early for good behaviour and served half the sentence, he may have already served some time before sentencing.

First half of 2019 - Jonofun released from prison

July 2019 (date approx) - Sullivan would have been conceived (Naomi aged 26, Jonathan aged 44)

So her ‘fertility’ struggle could have been max 6 months

April 2020 - Sullivan born (Naomi aged 27, Jonathan aged 45)

2020 - At some point in 2020 (between September-December Jonathan is back in prison

December 2020 - famous Christmas photoshop photo

So Jonofun was out of prison for maybe 18 months? Would he have received additional time or just had to finish the existing sentence? If he had another 4+ years remaining I expect he would be due out the end of 2024?
He had to finish the rest of the existing sentence so will be out this year or next