Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
Genuinely if she had made it independently without all of the lies and Jonathans drug money I could take this absolute waste of space seriously.
She uses shit extensions on her clients.
For instance In terms of that shocking colour she puts on people's hair never looks good always patchy she could do be colouring to a half decent standard. She could not talk about jonafun allll day in the salon she could not be stood their slagging off her clients when they have left. Her own staff take the piss and she's literally a joke.
When she posted her days productivity I was told by my friend who speaks to Jaymee one of The that the only reason she had so much
Time on her hands to be "productive" 😳 Is because she's had loads of no shows. She very well could be booked all through this month but she has a lot of no shows because they probably see her bull shit stories and cringe. Poor Sullivan he needs at least one stable parent and he's got a pair if dysfunctional delinquents living in LaLa land !
She must be the most 2 faced person like ever because she used to work with Plouise Paige and she hated her 😂
Goes on like this she has Alice Martins back but said she's shit at hair in front of clients and staff at her salon.
She is only loyal if you sell class a drugs
She probably still signs packages for Johnathan outside prison!

Reactions: 1

Lolarose1994

Was literally thinking the same thing.. hair burst does not work. Purely for the ££££
She said on the live that she breastfeeds and takes the hair burst gummies yet has said before that as she breastfeeds still she doesn’t take the biotin tablets she used to take before getting pregnant 🥱

craycrayxx

Did anybody see her on tik tok shop? She must be making good ££££ doing them as stock was flying out! Where has she suddenly blown up from?

gail2611

Nah she defo visited him in prison otherwise we would have had sTORYS of cheeky cocktails & food.. there’s nothing 🤣🤣🤣
As someone who has been and visited people in jail , not a chance they would let you in like that. Deffo on home leave. Be interesting how Sully copes with dad being home , considering he only just come off breast feeding. Something makes me rally un easy about breastfeeding your child till he near enough starting school

pickle_

She must think she’s the only person to ever have long thick natural hair 🙄🙄🙄🙄 sick of her talking about how healthy her hair is blah blah blah

the_moonins

VIP Member
I get that our face is our face and we can’t do anything about that but she screws it up constantly and pulls those weird faces.

On every video people tell her to get Botox - which is out of order, no one ‘needs’ Botox. But you think she’d try to stop pulling those faces. She will be able to see herself doing it in the phone.
I think she does it so people comment and she gets the engagement

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Anybody watched her on her TikTok shop?? Is it just me or has she never mentioned hair burst before 🤔

she is saying she used the hair burst scalp roller which helped grow her hair back after birth yet I have never seen her do a video with it before 🫠
Yep. I’ve heard her mention OGX, Biotin Supplements and Morroconoil, but never ever hair burst. Funny that… 💰

justkarenhere

I don’t think I’m allowed to mention the account as it doesn’t have enough followers to discuss on here, but if you search her name on Instagram, it’s easy to find - that’s what I did as soon as she said “I’m aware of the accounts”!

She’s at that Jaymee hair baby shower today -isn’t that the girl who was slagging her off to your friend?!
Yeah it was jaymee who said about her moving to her grandads and about Jonathan dealing heroin again after being released from prison and ending up back inside. She told her about taking Jonathan’s friend to view the commercial premises acting as her boyfriend because the landlord knew the history of her and Jonathan

She's got as much chance to win the lottery than get a sponsor with dyson 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's so desperately wanting them to hire her 😂😂😂😂
No chance dyson would put there self with a druggie
I noticed that Beggy Mitchell post to dyson today 😳