Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I have to commend the brass neck on her for committing to the lie and relentlessly posting even though everyone knows the real story. She’s absolutely deluded. Not a thought in that brain.

Reactions: 14

Opinionated

VIP Member
Also, she met Jonafun age 19 and he provided "stability" 😳😳😳 correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't he like 20 years older than her?

I know she was technically legal but that sounds like grooming and daddy issues to me.
Sounds like ‘homeless young vulnerable girl vibes’ to me

Rothsey

VIP Member
Kate Hayes has just made a comment on her stories which was SUCH A MASSIVE DIG at Naomi!!! She said “I don’t have the time to dyson my hair every day, I’d rather spend the time with Olive”! Those two absolutely hate each other don’t they! Wonder what happened!
She is such an aggressive bitch isn’t she… she doesn’t have time to Dyson her hair because she doesn’t have one. Oh and she doesn’t wash it the stinky bint. At least Naomi washes hers…

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I really really dont get it. Does she have any mates that would sit her down and say 'Listen Naomi your fella isnt in the SAS, hes not President Bidens bodyguard hes locked up in His Majestys Prison for dealing Heroin. Do you understand love or has all that heat you use for your bouncy blows addled your brain' I mean why hasn't anyone mentioned it on her posts? Why? And why do I fucking care so much lol. Ah fuck it I'm off to get blocked...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

justkarenhere

wow 🤣 and welcome ❤
I had no idea jonafun had another child, I do hope Dyson never work with her
Thank you very much ❤
yeah he has a son I bet he’s around 9/10 years old now!
I promise you they won’t kris is really professional and there’s just no way he would allow it. He’s inundated with influencers wanting to work with dyson and if he’s being told to turn away love islanders with 100s of thousands of followers away because they aren’t the “look” they want representing an elite brand then there’s no way they are going to ever allow a money launderer who enables a heroin dealer to front their products.
to be fair though I’ve got one and there’s so many attachments and such a roomy storage box it’s ideal for the storage of heroin 🤣

• Haha

Demilee124

Chatty Member
She should draw on the door frame how much her boobs droop each year he’s away, like people do to show how much their kids have grown. They can look back together when he’s out and remember them not being down by her knees

• Haha

craycrayxx

Why is she absolutely hiding the fact her drug dealing fiancée funded her salon and rescued her from a life of lap dancing? Manifesting my arse !!!!!!!

• Haha
Can just see it now...

"17 years and 5 months, one thing I never expected was to breastfeed as long as I have. I manifested this all my life, we have such a special bond. If only Jonafun was here to see it and not locked up for smuggling drugs in our campervan enroute to our wedding. But it's ok, I'm smashing single mum life with my lover Sul"

🫠🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

gail2611

The bouncy blow dry needs to a die a sudden painful death it’s 2023. No one wants to look like they’ve got a part in dynasty anymore.

• Haha

Lolarose1994

Never seen the girl use Pantene 😂😂😂😂
She used to slag all the supermarket bought shampoos 🤣🤣🤣
---
This! I can’t wait for September when he’s in school (actual school, not pre-school), and she has to have him there on time, every day. She’s got him in the Trafford centre until 10pm, and he doesn’t get up until past 9am most days. Good luck with that one Naomi!

Can we also give her weird sister a mention too… Jasmine. Who completes a law degree, then goes straight into doing beauty and does it SOOO badly that she’s never got any clients? The brow lamination she does is ironically “criminal”, and her videos of doing “facials” on herself with a pouty bright red face are hilarious!
The brow lamination is hilarious

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

the_moonins

VIP Member
So she’s trying to be “positive vibes only” 😂😂😂 She was talking about it ironically in a really passive aggressive manner!) this morning on her stories.
Do you know what’s not positive vibes Naomi?? Heroin dealing. Gangs. Violence. Maybe start by distancing yourself from these things first before complaining about people’s negative comments!

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Also, she met Jonafun age 19 and he provided "stability" 😳😳😳 correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't he like 20 years older than her?

I know she was technically legal but that sounds like grooming and daddy issues to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
‘Women love men in grey tracksuits’ yeah but most of the time it’s because you can see the outline of the aubergine they’re smuggling… not because it’s a HMP issued uniform for smuggling smack, Naomi

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s one cheeky fucker making out that her ‘sewing scrunchies’ has resulted in her opening that salon it’s clearly laundered money

• Haha