Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
The video about her moaning that Dyson won’t give her a brand collab. Well 1. You look a grubby Cunt that doesn’t wash. 2. You’re a gangsters moll so not whiter than white and 3. You promote other rip offs of the air wrap just to up your chances of getting any deals at all so you’re not loyal. Stop trying for the sympathy vote with your followers it will turn Dyson off even more

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Cady1954

VIP Member
Honestly this fucking MANIFEST gets on my bastard nerves! It's called BEGGING you narcissistic twats. Christ I'm done with Instagram today. A bunch of lazy bastards the lot of them.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
8DD570E8-9186-4697-8800-4880EDFE9F9D.png

This pisses me off! Fair enough if she was being “trolled” unnecessarily - but she is a bare faced liar and the partner of a heroin dealing gang member!

You have to expect people are going to call you out if you are lying to the ridiculous extent she has been!

Funny how it’s important to “be kind” when it’s directed at her- but not necessary for her partner to “be kind” in his chosen “career path”! Pretty sure the family members of people affected by gangs and drugs wouldn’t think they’ve been very kind! All for money too- makes me sick!

• Heart

lunatics_thelotofthem

Naomi you cretin. We know you read here. Think next time before you share you druggy mates puppies. Look at this poor dogs nose! It’s not going to be able to breath and will need surgery….that’s if it doesn’t die beforehand! All because the selfish ‘breeders’ have bred the dogs for it’s colour and NOT their health! Educate yourself you dumb bitch. You’re all money grabbers
2CCB782F-E8C1-4848-AF60-3DE2A2E78877.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

spookydooky

Finished breastfeed on Monday, Took myself for Botox on Tuesday, We were on the gear on Wednesday and friday saturday sunday, chilled on monday..

• Haha

SGE32

Relationships are easy to keep going when jails involved. He’ll be sending her sweet talking letters about how he can’t wait to be back with their little family etc. The strain will start when he’s released, gets comfy having his freedom again and Naomi isn’t his only focus. He’ll go from sweet dotting prison bae to out with his criminal mates 24.7 leaving her home alone

Reactions: 15

lunatics_thelotofthem

I think Dyson needs to be made aware 🤨😈

Also, reckon Jonofun has fucked up and his sentence has been extended or something? She keeps going on about how bad everything is at the moment?

• Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
How ironic that Jonafun, the heroin dealing gang member is worried that a couple of cats would gang up against his son!!! The cats will have died of old age before Jonafun gets out of prison, so not sure why she’s even asking him to be honest!
Can’t wait for this year’s photoshopped Christmas family photo!!

View attachment 1622176
Fuck me is she still pretending he's there with her 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she always pull that scrunched up face when doing her bouncy blow tutorial. The girl has zero redeeming features at all. If she shaved off her hair she could easily pass for a 53 year fella

Attachments

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Makes me die that stupid puzzled look she pulls when movong gen air wrap off her hair , like she doesn’t know it’s gonna curl her hair . Literally a plant pot.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
How ironic that Jonafun, the heroin dealing gang member is worried that a couple of cats would gang up against his son!!! The cats will have died of old age before Jonafun gets out of prison, so not sure why she’s even asking him to be honest!
Can’t wait for this year’s photoshopped Christmas family photo!!

View attachment 1622176
"Form a gang' ha ha. Christ you couldn't make this shit up could you. Last of your worries love.

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I’m a newbie on this thread! 🙋🏼‍♀️ i didn’t know about her background or fella but just needed to comment and say how much her forehead gives me rage 😂 not to mention the face she pulls when she’s doing her hair! 🥴🥴

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Someone on the KHM thread said her foreheads like a wifi symbol 🤣 one of the funniest things I’ve read on here

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
She’s been had off over 3k as a down payment on a car, fuming that someone recommended it to her and the car company is shit.
1- I bet Kate Hayes recommended it
2- the car company is probably just a drugs front
3- Karma

• Haha
  • Heart