Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she can do is a bouncy blow dry (with an air wrap or whatever) and she’s realised people are getting bored. But this is just…confusing.

Reactions: 2
What the duck is this hair style 🤣🤣🤣 she can’t be serious that’s something a 10 year old would do

Reactions: 2
‘Women love men in grey tracksuits’ yeah but most of the time it’s because you can see the outline of the aubergine they’re smuggling… not because it’s a HMP issued uniform for smuggling smack, Naomi

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God her taste in clothes is terrible and voice I see BF still gets mentioned yet he's nowhere to been seen

1. i Wish she would wear a bra
2. I quite like her light fitting anyone knows where it’s from? (I’ll see me self out )

Reactions: 4
How ironic that Jonafun, the heroin dealing gang member is worried that a couple of cats would gang up against his son!!! The cats will have died of old age before Jonafun gets out of prison, so not sure why she’s even asking him to be honest!
Can’t wait for this year’s photoshopped Christmas family photo!!

2D40C6C3-BF95-4647-AB25-B2C350EBD1B6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How ironic that Jonafun, the heroin dealing gang member is worried that a couple of cats would gang up against his son!!! The cats will have died of old age before Jonafun gets out of prison, so not sure why she’s even asking him to be honest!

View attachment 1622176
"Form a gang' ha ha. Christ you couldn't make this tit up could you. Last of your worries love.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1622176
duck me is she still pretending he's there with her 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she always pull that scrunched up face when doing her bouncy blow tutorial. The girl has zero redeeming features at all. If she shaved off her hair she could easily pass for a 53 year fella

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get that our face is our face and we can’t do anything about that but she screws it up constantly and pulls those weird faces.

On every video people tell her to get Botox - which is out of order, no one ‘needs’ Botox. But you think she’d try to stop pulling those faces. She will be able to see herself doing it in the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get that our face is our face and we can’t do anything about that but she screws it up constantly and pulls those weird faces.

On every video people tell her to get Botox - which is out of order, no one ‘needs’ Botox. But you think she’d try to stop pulling those faces. She will be able to see herself doing it in the phone.
I think she does it so people comment and she gets the engagement

Reactions: 1

With the amount of time she scrunched her face she would need a top up every w weeks.

Her eyes look so beady 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Well she has new car it's either Kia 4x4 or tourgan 4x4 all cream interior. Let's be honest most woman if there husband was in jail would be struggling but white powder gangs there wives get better and better she's still running it from the outside her business is just a front.

Reactions: 3