Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dyson needs to be made aware 🤨😈

Also, reckon Jonofun has fucked up and his sentence has been extended or something? She keeps going on about how bad everything is at the moment?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly this bleeping MANIFEST gets on my bastard nerves! It's called BEGGING you narcissistic twats. Christ I'm done with Instagram today. A bunch of lazy bastards the lot of them.

Reactions: 16
Why on earth would Dyson want to work with a heroin dealer’s girlfriend? They obviously haven’t done their research thoroughly!!
I'll be honest anything to do with drugs they shouldn't be allowed to influencer what impression does that girl younger ones

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Always been a bit of a lurker on this thread , but I’ve gotta say this , there is know need for the amount of time that child spends being dragged around the Trafford centre , even my two 11 year olds hate going, even when I’m buying for them 😂

Reactions: 5
Did anybody see her post about accepting new clients as she had a cancellation?
I looked at her calendar and she’s free most days, for huge chunks of the day. Clearly not as booked up and busy as she’s making out

• Haha
Did anybody see her post about accepting new clients as she had a cancellation?
I looked at her calendar and she’s free most days, for huge chunks of the day. Clearly not as booked up and busy as she’s making out
She’s been taking tips from her mate KHM then who says the same but her diary is empty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced she still has some extensions. The only way my hair holds for a decent amount of time (and it’s very long) is with some extensions in….
🧐

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced she still has some extensions. The only way my hair holds for a decent amount of time (and it’s very long) is with some extensions in….
🧐
I think she’s said she has them… can anybody confirm?

She overshares things that get her sympathy, yet is able to keep the fact she’s supporting a jailed heroin dealing gang member a secret! Funny how she’s able to overshare some things and not others like that isn’t it?!

Not sure how anyone can think that joining a gang is “stability” either - I hope she doesn’t hope for the same for her son when he reaches 19
IMG_3992.png

• Haha
Also, she met Jonafun age 19 and he provided "stability" 😳😳😳 correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't he like 20 years older than her?

I know she was technically legal but that sounds like grooming and daddy issues to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Also, she met Jonafun age 19 and he provided "stability" 😳😳😳 correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't he like 20 years older than her?

I know she was technically legal but that sounds like grooming and daddy issues to me.
Sounds like ‘homeless young vulnerable girl vibes’ to me

Reactions: 14

Definitely. And she calls a partner in prison stability? Pretty sad actually, feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
Why has she posted this car like she owns it? She slated a car lease company last month after losing her deposit, so it’s clearly leased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5