Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen the girl use Pantene 😂😂😂😂
She used to slag all the supermarket bought shampoos 🤣🤣🤣
---
This! I can’t wait for September when he’s in school (actual school, not pre-school), and she has to have him there on time, every day. She’s got him in the Trafford centre until 10pm, and he doesn’t get up until past 9am most days. Good luck with that one Naomi!

Can we also give her weird sister a mention too… Jasmine. Who completes a law degree, then goes straight into doing beauty and does it SOOO badly that she’s never got any clients? The brow lamination she does is ironically “criminal”, and her videos of doing “facials” on herself with a pouty bright red face are hilarious!
The brow lamination is hilarious

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This is what I hate about the world of influencing. It used to be you tell ppl about the products you love. Now you tell ppl about the products who pay you enough to promote them! No hairdresser worth their salt would promote Pantene!!! It’s all about the money!! It’s all kinds of wrong

Reactions: 12
Exactly! There’s so many people you follow as initially they are honest but then their account grows and they just shill any old crap.

Wouldn’t trust a word she says (out of the side of her mouth).

Reactions: 11
From seeing her pop up every now and again I think her real hair routine is just using that moroccan oil and olaplex, anything else is just sponsored

Reactions: 2
does it grate on anyone else the narrative she plays of how great sully is and she has to spend every minute with him. I know other influencers do it aswell. I love my kids but they can also be arseholes and I want time away from them , I find it sooo fake
Ha ha ha i agree with you 🤣 wait till there teenagers she wont be so fucken smug then 🤣

Reactions: 1
does it grate on anyone else the narrative she plays of how great sully is and she has to spend every minute with him. I know other influencers do it aswell. I love my kids but they can also be arseholes and I want time away from them , I find it sooo fake
It's all for the ✨️im better than you✨️narrative that they feed us. Of course her child's amazing and of course yours is a little tit you want time away from!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she use the word manifest for literally everything?!
She said the other day she manifested having an archway in the kitchen, and today she’s manifesting bloody bagels?!
Surely they are thing you decided you wanted so got them haha, that’s not manifesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How old is that kid now? Sure he must be nearly 4 years old? It's not nice or cute he's still asking for her tit milk, it's disturbing 😳 he's going to be at school soon it's giving "bitty" from Little Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello all! Long time lurker never a poster but today I went past the salon and it had a large to let sign above it saying first floor- all rooms and salon on it
- so I don’t know if that means the whole thing or just the upstairs? I can’t seem to find any letting agents that it’s been put up with as I went past quickly in my car so didn’t see who the agent was!

• Wow
Reactions: 3