Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But yet she stays with him, despite him not getting out until he’s 50/60 years old and takes sully weekly to see him. There’s definitely something in it for her…. £££££££££

Also..I wonder how she’s bought that house. It’s 100% not in her name or his, it is in her grandads name?
Yeah it’s in her grandad’s name

Why does she constantly show these rings off? She is not married and what has her rings got to do with a Sunday recap? She can't be showing those nails off as they clearly need a refill, honestly everything she does and this annoys me the most!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
That god awful ‘wedding’ ring 🤢

I can’t believe these brands would want to work with her if they knew her truth and what her ‘husband’ is

Reactions: 5
Why does she constantly show these rings off? She is not married and what has her rings got to do with a Sunday recap? She can't be showing those nails off as they clearly need a refill, honestly everything she does and this annoys me the most!!!
Jonafun didn’t give her any of those rings… she bought them herself. She’s not even engaged OR married. Imagine that? What psycho buys herself an engagement and wedding ring and wears them pretending she’s married to a guy who’s going to be in prison for most of her life!

Reactions: 9
Jonafun didn’t give her any of those rings… she bought them herself. She’s not even engaged OR married. Imagine that? What psycho buys herself an engagement and wedding ring and wears them pretending she’s married to a guy who’s going to be in prison for most of her life!
Exactly! And the fact she makes sure there in shot in every video she makes really riles me up it's insane!

Reactions: 4
She should draw on the door frame how much her boobs droop each year he’s away, like people do to show how much their kids have grown. They can look back together when he’s out and remember them not being down by her knees

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha telling the world shes not a mob wife but is a mob wife 🤪 while describing her mum bag 🤣🤣🤣 we know about jonufun hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have quite big boobs. They aren’t perky as I’ve breastfed. But my nipples are where they should be, at the front. Why are hers hanging low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have quite big boobs. They aren’t perky as I’ve breastfed. But my nipples are where they should be, at the front. Why are hers hanging low 😂
Exactly same with mine. Mine are big, pretty saggy from 2 breastfed kids but my nips still point forward 😂

Reactions: 2
If she stays with an old man whilst he’s back in prison AGAIN for 17 years then she’s a bigger twit then I gave her credit for. He must be the most manipulative cock in the world or have some sort of financial and maybe even criminal hold on her, like previous poster has said, where she maybe can’t even leave him for fear of the repercussions. Either way if I were her I’d go live with her brother for a bit in America. Try and meet an American guy and start a new life instead of being some druggies spinster waiting till he’s nearly SEVENTY to be home. Utter madness.

Reactions: 11
If she stays with an old man whilst he’s back in prison AGAIN for 17 years then she’s a bigger twit then I gave her credit for. He must be the most manipulative cock in the world or have some sort of financial and maybe even criminal hold on her, like previous poster has said, where she maybe can’t even leave him for fear of the repercussions. Either way if I were her I’d go live with her brother for a bit in America. Try and meet an American guy and start a new life instead of being some druggies spinster waiting till he’s nearly SEVENTY to be home. Utter madness.
I somehow think her past might put a stop to her moving to America. Can you imagine the photoshopping for the next 17 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I somehow think her past might put a stop to her moving to America. Can you imagine the photoshopping for the next 17 years 😂
Haha didn’t even think tbh. She’s just majorly fucked her life up for a man, a thick man at that since he can’t stop being arrested 🤯

Reactions: 7
I had a wrongun for a bf in my early 20s. When I was that young and immature and getting a fendi bag for my 21st and being taken to the W in barcelona I thought it was great and that I was one step away from being a footballers wife (cringe 😭 🫣) however, I'm now the same age as Naomi and me and my ex split when I was 26. I literally cannot imagine being over 30 and still putting up with this unpredictable bullshit where you can't plan for anything. Especially if you have a young child together! 🤯 If I was still with my ex now and he was still constantly in and out of jail there would be ultimatums given I can't believe she just goes along with it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a wrongun for a bf in my early 20s. When I was that young and immature and getting a fendi bag for my 21st and being taken to the W in barcelona I thought it was great and that I was one step away from being a footballers wife (cringe 😭 🫣) however, I'm now the same age as Naomi and me and my ex split when I was 26. I literally cannot imagine being over 30 and still putting up with this unpredictable bullshit where you can't plan for anything. Especially if you have a young child together! 🤯 If I was still with my ex now and he was still constantly in and out of jail there would be ultimatums given I can't believe she just goes along with it 😂😂😂😂
Exactly. You want a life partner you can spend your life with. And I don’t mean once a week over a table.
Travel together, make memories, support each other, be good role models for your kids etc

• Heart
Reactions: 8