Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but why does she always have to get her "wedding rings" in shot on every post, video and story its obvious what she's doing and embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else stare at her mouth when she's talking? I'm mesmerised and annoyed (in equal measure) by her slackjaw and the way she only speaks out of one side of her mouth.
Surely there's some.other Tattlers out there that see this too? Maybe it's years of gurning from all the coh-caaaaayn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else stare at her mouth when she's talking? I'm mesmerised and annoyed (in equal measure) by her slackjaw and the way she only speaks out of one side of her mouth.
Surely there's some.other Tattlers out there that see this too? Maybe it's years of gurning from all the coh-caaaaayn.
Vicky Pattinson speaks out the side of her gob as well. She also speaks out of her arse buts that's another story. Definitely the coke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I always stare at her salvia mouth!!! Can’t help it. Drives me mad.

Also anyone catch her story from the other day which she then deleted saying about how hard everything’s been for her recently and how she can’t thank her girls etc being there for her during the hardest time of her life? Wish I screenshot it now. And then her rant this morning, reckon Jonofuns not getting out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing her absolute entitlement and true colours this afternoon 🤣 she's absolutely fuming as someone pinched 'her' parking spot

Reactions: 2
does it grate on anyone else the narrative she plays of how great sully is and she has to spend every minute with him. I know other influencers do it aswell. I love my kids but they can also be arseholes and I want time away from them , I find it sooo fake

Reactions: 7
does it grate on anyone else the narrative she plays of how great sully is and she has to spend every minute with him. I know other influencers do it aswell. I love my kids but they can also be arseholes and I want time away from them , I find it sooo fake
Yeah and he gives the impression he’s actually a little tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah and he gives the impression he’s actually a little tit 🤣
This! I can’t wait for September when he’s in school (actual school, not pre-school), and she has to have him there on time, every day. She’s got him in the Trafford centre until 10pm, and he doesn’t get up until past 9am most days. Good luck with that one Naomi!

Can we also give her weird sister a mention too… Jasmine. Who completes a law degree, then goes straight into doing beauty and does it SOOO badly that she’s never got any clients? The brow lamination she does is ironically “criminal”, and her videos of doing “facials” on herself with a pouty bright red face are hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said on this thread before the amount of time she spends dragging him round the Trafford centre is insane. I struggle to get my 13 year olds to have a walk round and that’s if I’m buying for them. Sully has no boundaries what so ever , he just climbs on everything. My son used to climb on everything sensory seeking due to asd , but when we was in public or in other peoples home , he was always told off as it just wasn’t safe or appropriate l, Naomi just whips her phone out and records its and calls it being free spirited. He’s going to struggle when proper school comes along because he’s never been given boundaries. It’s okay though because he’s a free spirit like his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This! I can’t wait for September when he’s in school (actual school, not pre-school), and she has to have him there on time, every day. She’s got him in the Trafford centre until 10pm, and he doesn’t get up until past 9am most days. Good luck with that one Naomi!

Can we also give her weird sister a mention too… Jasmine. Who completes a law degree, then goes straight into doing beauty and does it SOOO badly that she’s never got any clients? The brow lamination she does is ironically “criminal”, and her videos of doing “facials” on herself with a pouty bright red face are hilarious!
The law degree was just to help out her various criminal family members 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8