Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly she tells people she was a host at baby platinum and didn’t dance 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thing is I bet in his circle he has ppl watching her so she won’t be able to move on and ditch him she’ll have to stay loyal to him while he’s inside. She won’t be able to escape

Reactions: 7
Proper dodgy when businesses don’t have a card machine, yes it has a small fee but that comes hand in hand with running a business ffs

Reactions: 6
Those stories at the park her nipples were touching her stomach get a bleeping bra on!! Also this will be a guise to go cashless so she can launder money for him nothing to do with clients not paying

Reactions: 3
So he’s got another 14 years from now? He’s nearly 50. He’ll be practically a pensioner when he gets out. And she’s waiting?
duck that. I’d be so annoyed and angry for putting himself in a situation like that, and clearly being so selfish that he doesn’t care about her or Sul.
I’d be done. I’d wash my hand of him and move on and be happy and live my life. What a mug.

Reactions: 5
So how’s he getting money to her? He was hardly pablo with money buried around manchester how’s she still getting cash now he’s doing this long stretch?

Reactions: 1
So how’s he getting money to her? He was hardly pablo with money buried around manchester how’s she still getting cash now he’s doing this long stretch?
Probably via others. These criminals stick together

Reactions: 1
Let’s keep the convo going to max out the thread so that we can start a new one 😂😂😂 if I went to the hairdressers and they asked for cash or bank transfer I would laugh in their face 😂😂😂

Is anyone able to read companies house records? They never make sense to me. But at a glance what she is declaring doesn’t look like she’s making enough to be funding her life style. Shopping trips every week, designer clobber, nice car, brand new kitchen

She’s defo laundering the king pins money. Her partner was likely the runner and nothing important

Probably via others. These criminals stick together
Definitely. He is part of the Cheetham Hill Gang so will be through others in that gang I imagine. Remember when she had to rent an air bnb long term as she couldn’t get a legitimate place to live as nothing was on paper 😅

Reactions: 3
The way she is over the top with that little boy and makes out she is Mother Earth, definitely over compensating for landing him in this tit life with no dad around…

Reactions: 6
The way she is over the top with that little boy and makes out she is Mother Earth, definitely over compensating for landing him in this tit life with no dad around…
But yet she stays with him, despite him not getting out until he’s 50/60 years old and takes sully weekly to see him. There’s definitely something in it for her…. £££££££££

Also..I wonder how she’s bought that house. It’s 100% not in her name or his, it is in her grandads name?

Reactions: 4
Its all she has ever known, from what I can understand her family and him are cut from the same cloth....
Her dad is a wronngun too. If we can find this info out it makes you wonder how much research goes into "Influencers" by brands before they work with them.🙄

As others have said grandad jailbird probably still had some money/drugs out there that were his when he got gate arrested (how hilarious if that happened 🤣) so he'll be getting that cleaned through the hairdressers and maybe even hooking other wrong UN's up with the salon as a wash where as a thanks he'll be getting max money on his canteen every week and saggy tits will be getting a fee to live off for allowing the salon to be used for that

Reactions: 2