Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annue

VIP Member
Well she's a solo earning I thought jonafun was at home why can't he potty train him 🙄
Honest to god she is as thick as shite!
what about parents who toilet train there kids and they work full time ? Honestly my 3 boys I done it I didn't need to take time off work. Soloearner made me laugh. She's going in a expensive holiday she's worked hard for so Dubai

Reactions: 3

Peachy_R

She’s such a scruf it drives me insane 🤢 I’m from Manchester and I’ve drove past her salon before and it looks roughhhhh wouldn’t catch me dead in there

KLozza

She tries on dresses in Poland. Puts something up about it being an amazing bridal shop and anyone getting married should visit.
Someone’s asked what the prices are like and she didn’t ask 😂😂
You can’t advise someone to go somewhere when you know fuck all 😂😂

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
What’s your thoughts then ladies? J Dawg should defo be out of HMS by now right? At least on licence…
She’s done some sceptic posts on and off over the last couple of months about feeling down, life issues blah blah blah

EDITED

UPDATE

HOW DID WE MISS THIS. This is him right????

So in 2020 when sully was a baby! He had a loaded gun under his bed

VILE

AND SHES STANDING BY HIM

View attachment 2835448View attachment 2835449View attachment 2835450View attachment 2835451
So he got another 14 years in 2020.
Also, 2020 was the time she got the salon wasn’t it??

• Wow

craycrayxx

Is he out now? there's a few recent story she’s mentioned him now, the Halloween hat being the most recent. Somebody tell us the goss?!

nx216

I normally hang out on the Kate Hayes and Asher Mary Lou threads. I’ve been following Naomi for a while and at first, loved her hair tutorials (minus the weird fringe) but she’s been doing my head in with the beggy posts aimed at Dyson so had to search if she had a thread here and here I am! Does her new management not know that it’s not the done thing to constantly beg a brand to work with them and worse, get her followers to do the same? Just by looking at her, her face wouldn’t fit with Dyson and her links to drugs certainly wouldn’t. It also winds me up that she’s had a lot of new followers recently since Harriet Westmoreland has been mentioning her. That’s someone else who needs a thread if she hasn’t got one already
Yes I would like to see a thread on Harriet Westmorland too!!

I had heard about the Baby Platinum days but weren’t sure how true it was 😬