Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly though not only Naomi struggles with lines like that so it’s a bit out of pocket to keep rubbing in her face something she can’t change that others reading the comments could have too

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SnooperDePooper

Also I’m very baffled. I was a single parent with a young son and had to work full time to pay our rent and bills.
She always makes out she had to work for Sully, which is understandable, but now she can homeschool?!
She'll palm him off on her Grandad! 100% she forgot to apply for school OR only put 1school on the form, which was full, so he got placed in a random school

Annue

VIP Member
Well she has new car it's either Kia 4x4 or tourgan 4x4 all cream interior. Let's be honest most woman if there husband was in jail would be struggling but white powder gangs there wives get better and better she's still running it from the outside her business is just a front.

craycrayxx

How has she got away with saying that for this long????? Surely somebody has to blow her cover soon?

gail2611

My son autistic soo keeping clothes on him at sully age was a nightmare, but out in public absolutely not !!!

the_moonins

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her latest post that she is homeschooling?! I wonder if it's due to her son getting naked on a school trip?! Perhaps a teacher has told her it's inappropriate and she's now anti-school?!
She’ll be homeschooling because she forgot to apply for his school place in time. That kid has got no chance

KLozza

I have quite big boobs. They aren’t perky as I’ve breastfed. But my nipples are where they should be, at the front. Why are hers hanging low 😂

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Genuinely if she had made it independently without all of the lies and Jonathans drug money I could take this absolute waste of space seriously.
She uses shit extensions on her clients.
For instance In terms of that shocking colour she puts on people's hair never looks good always patchy she could do be colouring to a half decent standard. She could not talk about jonafun allll day in the salon she could not be stood their slagging off her clients when they have left. Her own staff take the piss and she's literally a joke.
When she posted her days productivity I was told by my friend who speaks to Jaymee one of The that the only reason she had so much
Time on her hands to be "productive" 😳 Is because she's had loads of no shows. She very well could be booked all through this month but she has a lot of no shows because they probably see her bull shit stories and cringe. Poor Sullivan he needs at least one stable parent and he's got a pair if dysfunctional delinquents living in LaLa land !
She must be the most 2 faced person like ever because she used to work with Plouise Paige and she hated her 😂
Goes on like this she has Alice Martins back but said she's shit at hair in front of clients and staff at her salon.
She is only loyal if you sell class a drugs
Thanks as always for bringing the tea ☕
You seem to have a bit of inside scoop… any idea what her “heart breaking news” was the other day??

Last edited:

Cady1954

VIP Member
Probably. The original sentence was 8.5 years in spring 2015 so would be around autumn.
I don't think he'll be out long do you? Just enough time to impregnate her then the wrinkled forehead and tits will be on show again.

anyway, not to derail the thread too much with the BF topic, does anyone know when Jonafun is out? An ad for Naomi popped up on both my tiktok and Facebook and NEITHER one you could leave a comment on, so the brands have obviously been spun some shit for them to be turning off comments on an AD!

Lulalala

Chatty Member
They were swinging about! She needs to get them lifted or something . If they were real I would be more sympathetic but she’s paid for those!

Annue

VIP Member
How is it that company's employ her she has jagar 4x4 always shopping in selfridges most folk if their man got the jail wouldn't have the lifestyle she has ! Absolutely shocking she shouldn't be employed

• Heart