Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I feel most sorry for Sul. If Jonathon doesn’t get out for 5 years, he’ll be so embedded in a routine of just him and his mom, could you imagine having some random man you see once a month in a strange place or a few times on FaceTime a month suddenly moving in and wanting to share Naomi? It’ll be awful for him, everything he knows turned upside down over night because his dad didn’t love him enough to stay out of prison even when he was born! A lot of things can be said about Naomi, but it’s very evident she adores Sul and I hope she thinks carefully about how she’ll introduce Jonathon into his little life. At least with a step parent there’d be a mutual understanding of boundaries during the beginning but I think Naomi’s desire for a happily ever after won’t allow for many when it comes to Jonathon.
There are provisions in place though in the prison system to support families , my understanding is he is in strange ways so local to them. Hopefully when he is out , he stays out of trouble to prevent any long term damage you have spoken about. I say this quite liberally as I do not know what term sentence he was given when convicted.

Reactions: 4

Cady1954

VIP Member
She ro
Has she said she's with her bf cos I follow her and only ever see her say she's single?
Is she just single for now?
Ud think he wouldn't want her proclaiming to be single if they are together
Shes single until Jonafun gets out of the slammer in about 5 years time.

• Haha

gail2611

God her latest reel her skin looks terrible like a drug addicts 😳
She needs to get sully boy off the tit( I honestly believe she’ll be nipping into school at lunch times to feed him) and get some Botox , I know it’s not for everyone , but when done correct it can make such a difference.

Cglmt

She clearly loves Sully a hell of a lot, she should at least protect him from the reality of his dad. She’s clever enough not to spout the truth on social media because she knows it’s a shameful thing that won’t get her anywhere but yet she’s not creating the same narrative with her son. Even if he doesn’t find out from her or someone in his life, he will find out when he goes to school and there’s gossip going around because other parents will find out about her Instagram and then it becomes very easy to find out the rest from there. Why put yourself in a position to be so ridiculed when you want to portray this squeaky clean life? She knows the truth is bad enough to hurt her image so how does that not occur to her something isn’t right there

• Heart

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Its all she has ever known, from what I can understand her family and him are cut from the same cloth....
Her dad is a wronngun too. If we can find this info out it makes you wonder how much research goes into "Influencers" by brands before they work with them.🙄

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Surely social would be involved when he got arested last time if there was a gun underneath the family bed??
there’s a family I know and the dad is in and out of prison for dealing, he killed someone by dangerous driving and has other offences for burglary and violent behaviour. The mum and kid “officially” live in one house and the dad lives somewhere else but it’s bullshit and they all live together. Think it must be for social services and housing. The dad beats the mum up too, really feel sorry for the kid

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Harry

Chatty Member
Oh what a state she looks in the birthday dress. Tits down by her belly button. Spend some of jonnys hard earned cash and get another boob job babes

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Whhatttttt?? So they’re on a walk and there’s all these NAKED kids in a den so sully goes snd joins then strips off NAKED in their den??? Is she right in the head????

• Wow
  • Angry

SnooperDePooper

Has anyone noticed that in the Christmas photoshop post on the exposingNBB insta, one of the comments (which explains Naomi is funded by drug money) is liked by Alice? Alice and her always used to tag each other in hair stuff. I wonder what went on there? :unsure:

• Wow

craycrayxx

Now her sister has done a course in aesthetics, blows my mind how people with no medical back ground or proper beauty therapy training can do a 5 min course and now be qualified the industry needs controlling properly! I guess these days you can just pay for a qualification in beauty therapy and aesthetics without putting the work in . Be interesting to see if she does Naomi’s treatments.
yep, and she posted a story manifesting her dream collabs so she’s after the influencer life like Naomi!
Both a pair of begs, at least Naomi smiles and is slightly normal.. who’s emailing Pantene and Dyson? Or commenting on videos on Facebook then? 😆

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Who is this man her and sully are with? Someone’s commented “Gorgeous family”, is he a family member or do they think he’s her partner? 😅
It's her brother. She mentioned the other day they were going to either visit him or go on holiday with him.

craycrayxx

The way she is over the top with that little boy and makes out she is Mother Earth, definitely over compensating for landing him in this shit life with no dad around…
But yet she stays with him, despite him not getting out until he’s 50/60 years old and takes sully weekly to see him. There’s definitely something in it for her…. £££££££££

Also..I wonder how she’s bought that house. It’s 100% not in her name or his, it is in her grandads name?

lunatics_thelotofthem

So the girl who’s baby shower it was is the girl who has apparently given the person above the insider goss? Have I got this right?

KLozza

Also who does their hair in the kitchen? How unhygienic?!
I know she wants to show off her ‘manifested kitchen’, that wasn’t manifested but just chosen by her 😂😂
But blow drying your hair in the kitchen? Do it in the bedroom like everyone else you weirdo 😂😂
---
Who actively tell’s thousands of people they have no intention of sending their child to school ever 🤔
I tell my kids exam results don’t matter don’t stress etc but reality is to go to school do exams then get a job/education etc
I find it crazy she’s openly just telling folk it’s fine he can pick stuff up🤦‍♀️
I think she’s scared as her son has no discipline and will have to listen in school.
My son was late diagnosed adhd and I had a nightmare in school, but I still told him he has to try and do his best. I didn’t shy away from a good education just because he’s got needs. I worked with the school!
---
The ‘learn trades off my grandad’ is laughable. Who’s to say her grandad will still be here when Sul is in his teens? Not nice to say but when dad is locked up, who’s teaching him trades?
Also trades often need a lot of maths. My other half is an engineer and needs to work out space and volume etc. Who’s teaching him maths? Other than to weigh a gram…

Last edited: